💬17💬

"Well class if you didn't already know. This is Itachi Uchiha you class president. He's here to give a short announcement and then we'll get  on to our lesson.... If you will Itachi." Kakashi said. Itachi cleared his throat and walked to the front of the classroom. He gave a smile to everyone before he started to talk. "Well I'm here to inform those who are on the event committee and to those who are on the list, if you don't participate like you should. You will be suspended for everyday you don't go and or not help. So here are they are......" Itachi said then he started to name off the people. 

"Hey! I don't want to be on the stupid committee or whatever it is! I refuse I will n-.." Karin started to shout furious but was stopped when Itachi gave her a glare and cleared his throat stopping her as he started to speak. "I would watch what I do if I were you miss Uzumaki. You're running on thin ice here." He said in front of everyone. She immediately knew what he was talking about and paled. 

"Mr. Hatake. That would be all. I wouldn't want to keep you from teaching longer then I already have. Thank you for your time." Itachi said and turned to leave. As soon as he was outside the classroom he let out a breath. He went to the lunch room and met up with Deidara, Konan, Nagato, Kakuzu and Hidan. "Thanks for helping me guys. Even if you are ditching class to do so." Itachi said gratefully. Hidan laughed. "That's okay. I needed an excuse to ditch class anyway." He said laughing. 

They were posting pictures of Itachi's texts between him and Karin. Only Itachi manipulated the messages a little. He put his name on the texts as anonymous and removed any and all connections related to him or his friends and family and made up and replaced anything he needed. So the messages looked like 

Karin Uzumaki
Hey sexy.😘👀👅💦
Wanna fuck?

anonymous 
No.

Karin Uzumaki
😑 The fuck is wrong
with you? You're
supposed to be a
play boy yet you
don't even have sex?!

 Anonymous 
Quit texting me.
I'll sue you for
harassment.

Karin Uzumaki
Pulease 😉
Bitch. You
don't even
know who I am.

Anonymous 
Karin Uzumaki.
You got my number  
about 6 months ago.

 It was posted on paper all over the cafeteria walls. He just hoped this wouldn't hurt Naruto any. "I'm going to have to keep an eye on Naruto and Sasuke a little closer guys." Itachi said now worried that this was wrong and a bad idea  but with the work his friends went to to help him do this. They even ditched class to do this so there was no going back now. 

************************************************************************************************* Well did you like it? Yes? No? Please don't forget to vote and comment. I love all my readers. It tells me that you like my story. Thank you guys!!!