💬12💬

They woke up but everything was hazy for Naruto and Sasuke. They both were unsure that Itachi had kissed Naruto senseless. Sasuke was sure he'd fallen asleep and only knew because Naruto had told him about it. It wouldn't be the first time Naruto has had that dream.

"Naruto. Wake up." Sasuke whispered shaking him awake. "Huh? What? What's going on?" He mumbled sleepily. "Did you dream you kissed my brother again? Or did that really happen?" Sasuke asked. It was bothering him that he didn't know if it was the truth or not. "Umm I don't know." He answered trying to cover up his boner. He did dream about Itachi kissing him last night but he didn't remember telling Sasuke about it. "So it was a dream." Sasuke said smirking seeing his morning wood.

Naruto blushed as Itachi walked into the room. "What was a dream?" He asked. "N-n-nothing!" Naruto shouted red as hell. Itachi just looked at him confused.  "Did you kiss Naruto last night?" Sasuke asked. Naruto hit Sasuke repeatedly glaring at him to keep his mouth shut. "Umm-uhh. What? Did I do what now?" Itachi stuttered out confused and shocked. Deidara and Sasori were right behind him also shocked that they asked the question.

"Well that answers my question." Sasuke said to himself believing it was really one of Naruto's wet dreams. Naruto blushed like crazy. "Shut up fat mouth" Naruto mumbled to Sasuke quietly. "Well umm let's go home now. Mother's already worried. Oh and here's your phone back Sasuke. I took it right before you passed out because you never ever want to text drunk. It never ends well." Itachi said tossing the phone.

"Big brother. My head hurts." Sasuke complained holding his head. Itachi laughed and handed him and Naruto both some Tylenol and water. "Here. It helps why the handover." He said. "Remember this never happened. Ok. We were doing a school project and lost track of time. You guys were playing with Deidara's Xbox and snacked till you got tired and passed out." Itachi said seriously.

"Wow Itachi. You've thought of all this? You mean all those school projects were just stories to cover up the fact that you were drinking?" Sasuke asked. Itachi just smiled and grabbed his car keys. "Let's go get food then head home." He said walking out the door. "See you tomorrow Itachi." Deidara called out. Itachi nodded his head and left with Naruto and Sasuke behind him. Naruto tried to get in the back seat but Sasuke smirked at him and blocked his way. Naruto glared at him and got up don't anyway.

"You okay there Naruto?" Itachi asked noticing Naruto's problem. Naruto nodded blushing trying to hide he's boner but Itachi smirked and started driving. Sasuke saw his brothers smirk and smirked as well. They made eye contact through the rear view mirror. Itachi glanced at Naruto and looked down to his problem refraining himself from palming it. Oh how he wanted to and do so much more after last night. He was glad the boys thought it was a dream.

'zzz'

Itachi felt his phone buzz and decided to check it since they were at a stop light.

Sasuke
Could you please
help Naruto a little
with his problem?
Tease him a little?

Itachi
Why should I
do that?

Sasuke
I'll do anything
just please?

Itachi
Hmm...
Tempting.
Very tempting.

Sasuke
Please!?

Itachi
Why?

Sasuke
I'll cover for
you please!
Next time you
wanna leave.
Fix the rumors.
Anything!
It's good blackmail
for me.
You don't know the
things Naruto has
on me. I need to
get even somehow.

Itachi
Ok.

******Author note******

What happened was Itachi a hand job and Sasuke recorded it for blackmail purposes. They went to the restaurant to get take out food and that's where I left chapter 12 ...