📱20💬

Number 1 fan
Hello there

'zzzz'

Naruto was on his way to the cafeteria to meet up with his friends but was stopped by Hinata and Sakura and Ino. "Hey Naruto. Any new tea you can spill to us?" Hinata said smiling at him. Naruto blushed making them squeal in delight. "Have you heard what happened in the cafeteria?" Naruto asked? They shook there heads no. "We were just there Naruto. There's nothing out of the ordinary." Ino said frowning. Sakura stayed quiet. 'That's what she was up to. She removed all the papers in there. That's why she was leaving school.' Sakura thought to herself.

Naruto paled. "What!? No! This can't be happening! No. No. No. No. No..." He said to himself making the two others frown. Sakura was boiling with anger. 'If only I wasn't so stupid and careless. This wouldn't be happening to him right now.' She thought to herself. She was angry and on the verge of saying screw it and help her friends but she didn't at the same time.

Naruto ran to the cafeteria only to see nothing out of the ordinary like Ino had said. All except Itachi who was on his phone. It was like it never happened. Naruto wanted to cry. "NARUTO! OVER HERE!" He heard Kiba yell. Naruto blushed like crazy and hurried to his friends seat with the girls following. Sasuke was already there and looked pissed off more than usual. Like he knew it was the calm before the storm. It was like he knew he and Naruto would be at the center of it all as well.

Sasuke hoped that whatever happened it wouldn't make Naruto shut in on himself like he did once before. He hoped that this time if that were to ever happen again he would be fast enough to stop Naruto from committing suicide. Last time he barely made it. Naruto had been inches away from death. This time he hoped it wouldn't be like that.

*********************************************

"He texted me guys." Naruto whispered. They were all seated around Naruto and Sasuke was next to him. The girls squealed in delight. "Well?!?! Text him back!" Hinata said smiling. Naruto pulled out his phone to text him back.

Itachi ❤️
Hi

Number 1 fan
what are you doing
right now? Did you
ever do your homework?

Itachi ❤️
yes I did. had a 

friend help me.

took 4 evr

Itachi was at the lunch table in his phone. He was shocked at first to see the cafeteria walls empty. He and his friends who set it all up were furious. They all agreed to do something about it. He warned them to keep an eye on Karin and watch his friends. Especially Sakura. Hidan and Kakuzu agreed to watch the pink haired girl. Mostly because they knew she was working with Karin and had a big part to this.

******************************************
Well? What'd you think? Good? Bad? It's not much but still here. 😊 Thanks for reading and voting and commenting guys!