💬25💬

Sasuke ran to his basement with Sakura not far behind. He slammed the door open seeing his best friend tied to a chair. He became angry. Karin froze. She didn't think they would be able to put the pieces together. She had the injection needle inches away from Naruto's arm. "Please?!" He begged her but she dodged Sasuke and Sakura who came at her dropping the needle into his lap before taking off upstairs not expecting to run into Itachi.

"Gotcha! You're good at hiding your tracks. But hun we're better at finding them." Deidara teased cuffing her and following a very pissed off Itachi. Itachi didn't say a word to her. He didn't need to. All he needed to do was give her one look and she knew she was never going to see the light of day again. He was putting her in jail and possibly forever if he had his way.

She was put in the backseat of his car with Deidara holding onto her arm tightly. She was driven to the police station where she awaited her fate. As she was pushed in she was met with a very angry Fugaku. "I've got a special place for you." He growled at her. He suddenly took her by the arm and dragged her away. While Itachi, Deidara, Hidan and Kakuzu walked out. "Well Sasuke has a hold of him and Sakura's trained in some kind of medical sciences so let's go out. I need a drink." Itachi said smiling at them. "That's what I'm talking about!" Deidara said laughing. Hidan joined them as they piled into Itachi's car and drove off the nearest bar.

Meanwhile Sasuke and Sakura were treating Naruto in a bathtub to get him to stop shaking and sweating. "He needs to sweat it out. He hasn't been on it very long so it shouldn't have that much of a impact on him." Sakura said. As they washed Naruto again. They continued this until Naruto wasn't shaking from the drugs anymore but because of the cold air hitting his wet body. "I think he'll be fine. Just don't leave him alone. I'm going to take this to Lady Tsunade to see  what exactly it is." Sakura said while Sasuke was wrapping Naruto in a warm towel and ushering him to his room to take care of him.

***************************************
Yeay! 2 updates in one day! Look for the next one because it'll be soon. It'll however take place 2 weeks after the incident and Everything would be somewhat back to normal. With Naruto getting a new phone without Itachi's knowledge. This time he'd be more careful and install a firewall. He and Sasuke and Sakura figured after the Karin incident that there was no way Itachi didn't know who he was now. So he needed to start over. But they wanted to know is why he was acting like he didn't. K?
Any thoughts?