💬19💬

"Sakura!" Karin yelled as she caught her in the hallway by herself at lunch time break. Sakura was furious at her. "What!?" She all but growled out. Karin smirked. "That's not what you should  be saying to me. Instead how can I help you." She said back causing a eye twitch from Sakura.

Sakura roared in fury inside her mind but forced a smile out instead. 'As soon as I get my hands on that tape. I'll run this witch into the wall.' she thought.

"You saw this papers posted on the cafeteria walls. I'm sure you did. Well. I want you to sabotage them into making them look like Naruto sent them to Sasuke. Oh make it realistic. And don't get and ideas on telling anyone or this tape will make its way to the school's website. Oh and I want it done by tomorrow. I'll have someone clean up the current papers tomorrow morning. Meet me here at 5. Itachi gets here early and we can't have him seeing us now can we? Bye!" Karin said happily.

********************************************

Sry it's short. I'ma make the lunch room seen in it's own chapter. It took so long bc I was working on another book. It's not going to be published yet though. Anyways. I love you guys. Your comments, votes and all that other good stuff. 😁❤️ Thank you for reading!