'And we are Roadtrip'

'So Yente, tell a bit about yourself' A nice looking boy said. He has blonde hair and a plectrum as necklace. 'I'm 18 years old, my mom has passed away 4 years ago, my dad 3 months ago, I don't have any family further, I'm an only child and my parents were both only child's. My grandparents all passed away between 5 and 10 years ago, because of age' I said, and a little tear rolls down my cheek. 'oh, Yente I'm so sorry' Brooklyn said, and he pulls me into a hug. 'What's the reason your parents passed away?' Jack asked. 'My mom died because of cancer, and my dad died after a car crash.' I explained

'Are you still in school?' Mikey asked, and I look a bit happier. 'No, I stopped with my nursing school in the Netherlands. I started because I needed to do something after high school, but now I'm 18 so I don't have to be in school' I answered, and Andy falls into my answer. 'Have you any idea what you are going to do?' he asked and a big smile shines on my face. 'Yeah, I want to do something with music, I play the guitar, I started when I was 4 with my mom, but I need someone to sing with me' I say, and Andy walks away from the couch. When he comes back, he has a guitar in his hand. 'play something' he said, and he handed me the guitar. 'what do you want me to play?' I asked and they all look at me with a "I don't care, just play" face. I start with some fingerstyle, I wrote it when I was almost depressive after my mom passed away.

'Joure incredible!' Rye said, and I got blushes on my cheeks. 'If you want, we can play together maybe' Andy said 'Yeah sounds great, I have my own guitar in my hotel room' I fall into his opportunity. 'May I have your number? Then we can text' Rye said and I give him my number. 'It is a Dutch number, because I didn't get the opportunity to get a new number yet' I explain with my Dutch number. 'Oh, I don't care, I can help you with getting a new number if you want' Rye said and I nod. 'Is an option, but I first want to settle everything down here.

After a few hours I decide to go back to my hotel. Rye and Andy are walking with me, the hotel isn't that far from the flat. I say them goodbye in the lobby and I go upstairs to my room. They are excally really nice. I open up my laptop and search at "RoadtripTV"

I get on a YouTube page and watch a few songs. They're good, and many people like them! I grab my stuff and go downstairs to the lobby, where the diner is. During the diner I tink about the flat. It is nice, and I really need a home. I have a week to decide, so I can think about it if I want. Tomorrow I see the boys again, and I'm excited about it. They told me that we're going to a studio and that I need to bring my guitar with me.

After my dinner I go upstairs. It isn't that late, but I'm a bit tired, because of everything, and in the Netherlands, it is an hour later as in London. I set an alarm at 07:30 and take a shower. Less than 10 minutes later I leave the bathroom and step in my bed, for a nice sleep.

The next morning, I put down my alarm and go out of bed. I'm excited for today. I put on new fresh clothes and pack my guitar the guitar bag. I pack my laptop and some writing stuff in the front of the guitar bag. Then I leave the hotel room and take a pitstop in the lobby for my breakfast.

After my breakfast I go to the flat of the boys. When I ring their doorbell Rye comes down first, followed by Andy with also a guitar case, followed by Brooklyn and Mikey and at last Jack comes down. 'Hey Yente, how are you?' Andy askes and I answer. 'Really good, how are you?' 'Good. I see you brought your guitar with you' he said, and I nod. 'yeah, you have a suitcase for it?' I ask, and he nods. 'yeah, I travel much with it, but a suitcase makes your guitar much heavier' he explains, and we start walking down the street.

'I have this bag, it is a bit between a normal guitar bag and a suitcase, your right suitcases make your guitar much heavier, so that's why I chose this bag, it is more protective than a normal bag but less heavy. And you can also burry it on your back.' I tell him. 'Oh, that's very nice. The only nice thing about this case is it is so strong, but it's heavy, lamb, and not very easy with burying. But I need it on tour, and with all the stairs it is the decision between a heavy guitar or a broken guitar' he tells, and we laugh both.