Jealous?

I wake up from a heavy feeling on top of me. When I open op my eyes I see Andy is on top of me. When I turn on my back he almost fell of me but he climbs back on me and Rye. 'What are you doing?' I ask and he starts laughing. 'You are so cute when sleeping, and it is almost 11 a.m.' He says and Rye also opens his eyes slowly. 

'Hey cutie'  He says. I don't know if he said it to me or to Andy. Andy wobbles himself between me and Rye and grabs us tight. 'No better way to start your day with' Andy says. Andy gives Rye a small kiss and it felt weird to see it. It felt like someone shot me down with a  gun.  If someone slaps my heart. 'Good morning everyone!' Brooklyn comes into the room. He is only in his shorts and makes a breakfast. 'Can you make me a tea too?' I ask. 'Yeah sure!' Brook answers and I slowly get out of bed. Normally I can stay in bed for hours but after Andy kissed Rye on his cheek I don't want to be in bed anymore.

I head over to my room and change myself in some new clothes. I don't find the mood to do my hair or make-up, so I leave it in a messy bun, and don't do anything with my face. I walk back to the livingroom and grab my tea. Then I take a seat on the couch and see Andy cuddling with Rye. My heart starts beating fast and I do my best not to get mad. I don't know what's going on, a while ago it was really cute when they we're cuddling but now I almost get mad when cuddle. 

I drink my tea and decide to go for a walk. 'Guys, I'm going for a walk, don't know when I'll be back today' I say. 'Okay, have fun!' Jack says and I leave the flat. On my way downstairs I pull on my jacket and put my headphones on. One outside I start walking. First I head over to the city. There isn't anything important so as soon I arrived there, that fast I leave the city. Every time I think about Andy and Rye, Randy, and everything about them I get more mad. I'm not mad at Andy, so Rye, but I don't know where I'm mad at. 

After a while I stop walking. When I look at the time I leave myself a bit in a schok, It is 15:02, and I left the flat at a bit past 11. The first store I see I get in and buy myself some food. I took 10 pond with me. Some food and a drink are at each other almost 5 pond. I go back outside with my food and take a seat on a bench. I open up my phone and search where  I am. Then another heart attack leaves my body, because I am a great 20 miles from home. If I leave my place right now, I won't be home before the dark. I can't get the metro or a taxi, because I don't have enough money. The boys can't drive a car and Blair is in Los Angeles with Harvey. My call bundle is empty so I can't call anyone. And with an 40 percent accu I can't get home. So long story short: I messed up.

Still sitting on  the bench. What should I do? Ask a random stranger? Nah? I can't call anyone, unless I find a working phone cell. I still got 5 pond left, so I can do a fast call. But, I'm literallyin the middle of nowhere. In the distance I see a stranger walking. I walk over to him. 'I'm sorry, may I ask you somethi' I can't finish my sentence. The stranger doesn't even stop. I walk further, but I need to do something, because the time is short. 

I try to get more into the living world, but it doesn't really work. I just want to go home. I want to be with Rye and Andy, they both together, I'm not mad anymore, I just want to be home. After a while walking I notice all the walking didn't do anything. I'm in the middle of nowhere and in all the ways I look I see fields. A long way is between them and my phone is almost dead. It's also getting dark and I haven't got a clue where I am. 

I should have stayed in the city where I know the way. I think about home. They will be worried about me. I walk back down the road I've walked and come back at the point where I bought my food. I sit down at the couch. I feel a pen in my pocket and play a bit with it. My phone is 5 percent. When my phone dies, I can't call anyone. I decide to write down Rye's number on my arm. Rye have called my 5 times, Andy 3 times, Jack 3 times, Brooklyn 7 times and Mikey 2 times. I can't call them back, and also my phone dies.

So, it is dark, cold, I barely have money, I have 5 guys who are worried about me and I can't do anything about it. I lay down on the bench and close my eyes. 'Don't fall asleep' I say to myself. It won't help, I fall asleep on the bench in the middle of nowhere, with no money, a dead phone and 5 worried boys at home. I want to be home.