Film

He takes my shirt off and I pull his shirt off his head. After a while he reaches to the bedside table and grabs a condom, and gives it to me. I exactly know what to do and pull it over his dick and do it extra slow when I see he likes it. He bites his lip and moans my name. 'YENTEE' He says of what I'm doing and let himself fall on top of me. Then the moment is there....

'I thought we would do it but don't do it' I say. 'Yes I thought the same' Rye notices. 'But this was even better' Rye says. 'You're right' I say. 'I've wanted this since you left yesterday' Rye says. 'Really? That long?' I ask. 'Yup' He says.

Someone knocks on the door. 'Come in' Rye says while slaying the blankets on me. 'Then open the door' Mikey says. Rye looks at me with a smirk on his face. 'Wait we'll finish our sex' Rye says. 'Oh I'll speak to you later' He says and I hear him walk away. I turn around and put each leg next to each of Rye's hips. I shake his shoulders into the mattress and start tickling him.

'Wait let me first put on some boxers' He says while pushing me off himself. As we were still naked. 'Can you throw me a sports bra? I ask and he throws me a bra. 'SPORTS bra' I say and he looks at me like I'm a stupid donkey. 'That black one' I say and he finally throws me my sports bra. I put my underwear on and push Rye on the bed. He lets himself dramatically fall on the bed and I climb on top of him with each leg beside his hips.

With one smooth move he turns me around so he's on top of me. He bends down and our foreheads almost touch each other. 'We need to take the time for this, later this year we can't do this anymore' He says a bit sad. 'What do you mean?' I aks. 'Well, when your baby bumb is that big, I can't lay on top of you anymore' He says. 'Oh, than I have to sit on you' I tease.

I look him straight in his eyes and he almost eats my soul. I press him a small kiss on his lips and he hugs me for a great 5 minutes. I almost fall asleep when he turns me around so we're spooning. He slays the blankets over us and I fall asleep.

I slowly open my eyes and feel some empty. I turn around and see Rye isn't in bed anymore. Then the door opens and Rye walks in. 'Oh you're all ready awake?' He says. 'Yes I just woke up' I say. He walks over and takes a seat at the edge of the bed. I sit up straight and hug him. 'Have you slept well?' He asks. 'Yes, have you slept?' I ask. 'Not really, I left the room when you slept because I wouldn't wake you up' He says. Ohh that's so sweet, he always prefers to cuddle, but today he left me so I could sleep. 

'Well, I was coming to get you downstairs, the diner is almost ready' He says. I get out of bed and follow him downstairs. When I walk out of the room he holds me back, and I notice I'm still in my underwear. 'Are you going down like this?' He asks. 'Nope' I say and I turn back. I grab a trainings short and an oversized hoodie from Rye, because Rye his hoodies are so comfier than mine. Then I walk down stairs and Rye follows me. When we're downstairs he slaps my butt. 'Whoowww hot girl is in tha house!' He screams through the house. 'Ugh Rye shut up' I say to him while pressing my hand on his chest. I give a small push at him but he runs  back to me and folds his arms around my shoulders. It's difficult, but we make it to the livingroom like this. 

Andy and Mikey are making the table ready for diner. Brook is in the kitchen and Jack is on the sofa. I walk over to Jack and have a little conversation with him. 'hey how are you?' I ask. 'I'm good, and you?' He asks. 'I'm doing great' I say. 'have you slept?' He asks. 'yup' I say a bit shameful, while I feel my cheeks getting red. 'Were you so tired?' He says playful. 'Yes I worked out' I say, while I know what he's trying to ask me. 'Ohw what kind of work out' He asks with a smirk on his face. We both know I have had sex. 'Just some cardio with my Personal Trainer Mister Beaumont' I say. 'Sow, cardio on a bed, I would call it yoga' He teases me. 'Okay fine, I did yoga' I tease him back. 'Was the yoga so hard?' He asks. 'Yes, it was really hard, that's why I slept that good' I say. 

'Guys! Diner is ready!' Brooklyn says and I help Jack up. Then he makes himself a way to the table and also I take a place on the table. We have a huge table with standard 8 chairs around it, but we can upgrade it till 16 chairs. Rye sits as usual at my left, Andy at my right. Brooklyn is in front of me, Jack in front of Rye and Mikey in front of Andy. Rye have his hand at my tight, as usual. 'Shall we watch a film tonight?' I suggest and they all  vote in. 'What film?' Andy asks. 'Dirk recommend me Alex Strangelove' I say. 'What's that about?' Mikey asks. 'About a guy, who's gay, and he finds someone to talk with on the internet, but he don't know who it is. Then he gets a "girlfriend" but it's fake because he's gay. Then some bad things happen and it is really a nice movie' I say. 'Sounds great? I think' Brooklyn says. 'Yeah I'm really bad at explaining movies and books, but it is really a fun movie' I say.

'Well, I'm down, shall we go get some snacks then?' Rye says while squeezing my tight. 'Yes' I say and I help the boys with the plates to the kitchen. Then I go upstairs to get a jeans, as I'm not going outside like this when everyone can see my butt. I pull on a jeans from Rye, I almost  always wear his clothes, but I have to buy some pregnancy clothes because my belly doesn't fit in my own clothes anymore. I grab my shoes and walk downstairs where Rye knees down to tie my shoes. 'Thank you my dear' He says and he grabs the car keys, as he, Mikey and Andy have their drivers licence. Me, Jack and Brooklyn are busy getting it. I step into the car and Rye takes a seat behind the wheel. He starts the car and, as usual his hand goes to my tight. It feels so right when he holds me.

When we arrive at the supermarket, he tells me to stay in the car. I look confused at him but when he opens my door for me I laugh proud at myself. He helps me out of the car and holds my hand while we're walking into the supermarket. We take our supplies and head over to the cash desk to pay. Then we walk back, our fingers intertwined, to the car and drive back home. 

We settle everything down and start the movie. After a while when the movie is ended, we watch some normal programs and I fall asleep on Rye's shoulder. I just feel him slump down and he moves me so I lay with my head on my his lap, I'm just between sleep and awake, but I'm that much sleeping I know what he's doing but I can't do anything about it, and to be honest, it feels great. 

Hey! I was so mad this afternoon, I wrote a similar chapter like this, then I needed to do some research in chapters I wrote before, and when I turned back to this chapter, my whole chapter was gone, and the chapter "Are we pregnant?" was in front of me. I don't know what happend, but I got to write this whole chapter again.... Luckily it turned out better that I expected it to be, so I'm really happy with it.

And also, Alex Strangelove is a really nice movie which you can watch on Netflix. Go watch it if you want!!!

Last thing: DON'T forget to vote!!!!