Going home?

'Hey? Hello?' I hear and I open my eyes. A nice looking woman hangs above my head. 'Hi' I say. 'Are you okay?' She asks and I nod while getting up. 'Can you help me to my home?' I ask and she nods. 'Where do you live?' She asks and I tell her where I live. 

'Oh dear God, how did you get here?' She asks. 'Well, I was mad and started walking, I didn't have enough money and my phone died, and I don't know where I am so..,' I tell her. 'Okay, lets walk to my car. I need to get some stuff in the supermarket. After that I can bring you home' She tells. 'Okay, that's no problem. May I call my roommate with your phone? They're so worried I think' I ask and she hands me her phone. I typ in Rye's phone number, and I'm so happy I wrote it down yesterday night. I call him and he picks up. 'Hi, Rye speaking' He says. 'Hey Rye, Yente here' I say. 'God damn Yente where the fuck are you' He asks and I tell him everything.

'Oh my gosh, when are you coming home?' He asks. 'Probably in to two or three hours' I say and after that  I end the phone call. 'Thank you so much' I say and I give the phone back to the woman. 'Are you hungry?' She asks and I nod. 'I ate a small salad and that's all I ate yesterday' I tell her and we get into the supermarket. 'Tell me what you like, I'll buy something for you' She says and I choose a sandwich. She also gives me a bottle with water, because the tea from Brooklyn is the last think I dronk since yesterday. 

We walk out of the supermarket and we get in her car. After a nice hour of driving in a warm car she stops in front of the flat. Rye and Brooklyn are waiting outside and they fly me in my arms. 'YENTE PLEASE DO THIS NEVER AGAIN' Rye says. 'No I won't' I say and I friendly thank the woman. 'No problem, without me you were probably still in the park' She tells. 'Thank you so much! We all were so worried yesterday' Brooklyn says. The woman steps back in her car and drives away. 'Let's go inside' Rye says and we walk inside.

When we get inside the flat Andy runs at me and grabs me so tight I can barely breathe. 'I'm so happy to see you' he says and I close my eyes. I'm home. 

The boys make me food and I take a place on the couch with a nice warm blanket. Rye have put some clothes in the dryer for 5 minutes so there nicely warm, because it's almost freezing outside. This adventure could've ended so bad, it is almost freezing outside, I slept in only my jacket and a scarf, havent eat for a day, havent drink anything for a day, walked much, so we're all happy I'm healthy and home.

I put on my clean warm clothes and take a seat on the couch. Andy jumps right next to me on the couch and folds a arm beyond my back. With his other hand he pulls me into a hug. 'You won't even know how happy I am your back home' he says. 'I know how happy you are' I say. Rye walks into the room and joins our group hug. 'I almost jumped out of the flat to search you' Rye says. 'Well luckily you didn't do that' I say and we all laugh about it.

'Why did you walk away?' Brooklyn asks when he enters the room. 'Oh nothing important, I just needed some time for myself and walked too far and got lost' I say a bit scared. Really?' Brooklyn asks and I nod. I stand up from the couch and make a sign he needs to come after me. Brooklyn follows me to his room.

'The reason is, I think I start to like Rye a bit more as a friend' I say. 'That's okay, I get it after you had sex with him' he says. 'Yeah, but I got really jealous when Andy and Rye were cuddling, like I love them, but I don't know, yesterday I were so jealous out of nothing' I explain.

'I just think it is because you did a bit more than normal friends would do. And I also think you need to tell Rye about your feelings, so he knows what you're going through' Brooklyn says. 'You've got a point. Do you want to help me explain it to them?' I ask and he nods. 'Of course I will' he says and I give him a hug.

That same evening Brooklyn makes sure only Rye is in his room. He starts talking to Rye and after that I come in. 'Rye I need to talk' I say and he taps his hand on his bed. 'I'm just going to say it, I like you more as a friend, really like I'm crushing on you I think' I say and my hands start shaking. 'Oh babe that don't matter' he says. My Heart starts beating fast when Rye pulls me into a hug. 'And I don't know what's wrong with me but the reason I walked away yesterday is because I got jealous after your cuddling session with Andy.' I say.

'Was that the first time you got jealous?' He asks and I nod. 'Yeah, it is after we did it you know? I think my feelings for you grown so hard after that' I explain. 'I totally understand you. And I really like you as a friend, as a roommate and everything you can think of, and maybe even more as a friend, but I need to figer out what the right feelings for you are' he says. 'And I want you to know you can always come to me if you are in trouble or if you have something on your mind. But I just need to get my feelings a bit more known' Rye says.

'That's why I love you' I say. Brooklyn has already left the room. 'Thank you for listening to me' I say during a hug. 'No problem, now go and have some fun with the other boys, I am going to do a live on Tik Tok' he says while pressing a kiss on my forehead. 'Thank you Rye' I say one last time.

Hey guys! I totally forgot I began at this, so I ended this chapter today. I am really busy at school right now, and I didn't write forward, so I am going to write as much as possible.
New chapters coming soon!!!
Don't forget too VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE with your friends.

Love you all!
See you in the next chapter♡
Much love, M♡