Recording, again...

The next day the boys wake me up early. It is barely 7 a.m. and Rye can't sleep anymore. I get up out bed en take a shower. 'Yente? Can I come in?' I hear Rye at the outside of the bathroom. 'Yeah sure' I say and he comes in. 'Can you give me my conditioner?' I say and he pulls his hand with the conditioner into the shower. 'Have you slept well?' He asks and I turn off the shower. 'Yeah, haven't slept that good in a while' I say while putting a towel around my body.

In only a towel I step out of the shower and a little tear rolls over my cheek. 'Is that water or a tear?' he asks and my eyes get full of tears. 'What happend?' He asks and I start crying heavily. He grabs me and walks with me to our bedroom. 'It's just, Liam' I say and more tears roll down my cheeks. 'You feel bad about yesterday?' Rye asks and I shake my head. 'I don't like him that much' I say. 'Oh that's terrible' He says while wrapping an arm around me. 'Do you think your feeling about him wil get better?' Rye asks 'No I don't think so. It's like since yesterday when he texted me the feeling was over' I tell him. 'Because of me?' He asks and I pull up my shoulders. 'I don't think so' I say. 'Shall I tell the boys?' He asks and I nod.

'Change yourself in some comfy clothes, we're going to record today.'  He says and he walks out of the room. I pull a skinny jeans out of the closet and a comfy hoodie. Then I walk to the livingroom where Andy falls into my arms. 'I'm so sorry for you' He says and new tears roll over my cheek. 'I think you should tell him you need some space' He suggests. 'I'm going to break up I think' I say and Brooklyn joins the hug. 'But tell him you want to stay friends' Jack says. 'Yeah right' I say. 

'If you can call him, you can ask if he wants to come over to the studio' Rye says. 'Just call him and ask' Andy fills Rye in. I grab my phone and call Liam. 'Good morning sunshine' he says and I start crying again. 'Hey I need to talk to you' I say and he sounds shocked. 'Oh, what happend' He asks but I don't answer to him. 'Come to ***street before 12 o'clock' I say. 'Okay' He says and I break the connection. 'Good Job' Andy compliments me.

I take a small breakfast and eat it on the couch. After that we pack our bags and leave to the studio. Me and Andy, as usual, walking in front with our guitars. 

When we enter the studio we start with a session of guitar playing and acapello singing. After a while my phone rings. 'I'm here' Liam says through the phone. I end the phonecall with a simply okay and Rye walks to the front door. Not that much later he comes back with Liam and he starts talking. 'Baby what happend' He asks and I start crying again. I sit in the middle of the studio on a chair with my guitar on my lap. Andy sits next to me with his guitar. 'It's not going to work between us' A new tear rolls down my cheek and Andy starts comforting me. 'H-how do you mean' Liam asks. He walks closer to us. 'It's just, I'm not ready for it, for a relation at all' I say. 'Ohw' He answers. 'And it is totally not your fault, it's just I'm not ready for it yet' I say. 'Okay I understand.' He says a bit sad. 'I just want to be friends and nothing more' I say.

'So that means we're breaking up?' Liam says and I nod. 'Yes, I'm sorry' I say. 'Do you still want to be friends?' I ask and he nods. I hand my guitar to Rye and walk over to Liam. I give a hug and he grabs me tight. 'I'm so sorry Liam' I say. 'Don't matter' He says. 'Ehm, I'm going to leave, I was helping my dad with cleaning the house' He says and I walk with him to the door. 'Goodbye' He says. 'Bye, and it isn't your fault right, I'm not ready for it, that's all' He nods and walks away. 

'Well done' Andy says when I walk into the studio. They all walk over to me and give me a huge group hug. 'Let's start recording' Jack says and we walk over to the recording setting. 

We record two 'normal' covers and one with our guitars. Because we play with two guitars, We set up microphones you can hear us sing. After that we head over to the McDonald's to have a diner.

Once back in the flat I get a new mental breakdown. Loud out crying on the couch till one of the boys jumps on top of me. 'It's okay' Brooklyn says. Rye joins the hugging session and we start a film. Andy and Jack go live on Tik Tok.

After a while Brooklyn sits on the couch, Rye and I sit on Andy's bed. I lean on Rye and start falling asleep. Rye gives me a warm, nice and safe feeling. He gently massages my head and I fall asleep. 

The next time I wake up I lay down under the blankets in Andy's bed. It is in the middle of the night and Rye is next to me, Brooklyn Is on the other bed. I turn around and Rye grabs me in his sleep. I fall asleep again and it feels so right, so nice, so meant to be.