Surprise!

I wake up a bit scared of Rye, his face is a small 10 centimetres from my face and he is staring at me. 'Goodmorning babe' I say while I kiss him. 'Goodmorning' He says and he jumps out of bed. 'What are you going to do?' I ask. 'Shhh stay in bed' Rye says and he leaves the bedroom.

Not much later he comes back with a lovely breakfast. 'This is part one for the present of your one year anniversary, I know it is a bit late but it couldn't get earlier' Rye says. 'Aahww that's so sweet' I say and I give him a little kiss. I eat my breakfast and after that I get out of bed to make myself ready for the day.

When I'm in front of the mirror I see the hikey from Rye did turn out really well.... 'RYE!' I scream and he walks into the bathroom. 'What's up?' Rye asks. 'What's this?' I ask and I turn my neck to his face. 'Oh that turned out better than I expected' Rye says. Then I see something on his neck. At the exact same spot he has a hikey from me. 'Hahahaha now we're twins' I say. 'I know' Rye teases me.

I make myself ready and get dressed. 'Andy you should see this' I walk to Andy with Rye's hand in mine. I pull my shirt away from the hikey and Andy starts laughing. 'But wait, I made one too' I say and I pull Rye's shirt away from his hikey. 'That's at the same spot!' Andy notices. 'Yeah crazy right?' I say and we all laugh about it.

'You should go pack your bags' Rye says. 'What do I need to pack then? Where we're going and how long?' I ask. 'Just pack your clothes, we're going not that far and pack enough so we can stay forever!' Rye says when he throws my clothes to me. I pack almost all my clothes in my suitcase, take a backpack and put my most important stuff in there, as Rye said.

I walk with my stuff to the stairs where I leave them till were leaving. I see there are more suitcases, but not mine. Then Andy walks over with his guitar in the suitcase. 'Are you coming with us?' I ask. 'Maybe' He says secretly and walks back. After a while the whole hall is filled with suitcases and Rye gets a call from Blair. 'Okay were coming' He says and he walks down the stairs, the other boys help him with taking the suitcases downstairs.

They put all the bags in Blair's car and Mikey and Jack leave with Blair. When Blair is back Brooklyn, Rye, Andy and me leave also with Blair.

'I'm going to blindfold you' Rye says when he puts a sweater around my head. 'Where we're going?' I ask. 'To your present' Rye says and I feel the vehicle start moving.

After a great 20 minutes the car stops and Rye helps me out of the car. We walk a little bit and I'm really happy when I hear Mikey talk, because I know we're on location. 'Yente listen' I hear Rye saying.

'From the very beginning when I first met you I knew you were mine. And we all knew the flat was too small for us five, so just see for six, or seven when Harvey's in town.' Rye says. He grabs my shoulders and talks further.

'We all knew it was time for a bigger house, but we couldn't afford it.' He turns me around and I feel his hands to the back of my head, where the sweater is tied. 'And a while ago a miracle happened. That's also the reason we weren't home that much' Rye says and he slowly takes the sweater away.

'Welcome to our new home' all the boys say together.