Going home?

I hear someone talk and I slowly open my eyes. I see a nurse at the side of Jack's bed, she's waking him up. 'Good morning Jack, how do you feel today?' She asks. 'I think much better' He says with a deep morning voice. 'That's great! How did you sleep?' She asks. 'Pretty good, the few minutes where I was getting in sleep were not that good, it hurt with breathing' Jack says. 'I can totally understand that. That's because of your bruised ribs' She says. 'Oh I see your roommate is awake, I'll be back later' She says and she leaves the room. 

'Morning Jack' I say. 'Good morning' He answers. 'I ordered breakfast for us two' Jack says. 'Oh that's sweet, thank you!' I say and I get out of bed. I walk over to the little bathroom and do my hair. Then I switch into my clothes, this time in the bathroom, because I don't know when the nurse is coming back. When I walk back into the room, the nurse is removing the stickers from Jack's chest. 'We're doing a X-ray today, if everything heals right, you can go home today or tomorrow' She says. 'That's great! At what time?' Jack says. 'You need to be ready at 11, then we have people to make the X-ray and judge' She says. She cleans the places where the stickers were and leaves. 

'Can you help me to the bathroom? I really want to wash myself' Jack says. 'Yes sure' I say and I hand him his crutches. I help him out of his bed and follow him to the bathroom. I fill the sink with warm water and give him a washcloth. He tries to wash himself, but it don't turn out as he wanted. 'Shall I help you?' I ask. 'Yes please' He says and I wash his arms, his torso, his legs and his back. Just like I learned it at school. His pubic area is for himself, I really don't want to wash the penis from my best friend. 

I help him change in some comfortable clothes and wait with him for the nurse to take us to the X-ray. A male nurse walks into the room and takes us to the X-ray. Jack have to lay down on a table for his leg. Then he need to stand in front of a wall for his ribs and back. Then we can go back to his room and wait for the results

'Afternoon guys' The doctors walks in. 'Hi' I greet him, so Jack does. 'I got the results from your X-ray. Your leg is recovering slower than we expected, does it still hurt?' He says. 'No it don't hurt' Jack says. 'Okay that's nice. I want you to give it as much rest as possible. So you may walk on it, but as less as possible. Then you're ribs are getting better and the fracture in your back is still straight on each other' He says. 'Okay that's great' Jack says. 'If you promise me you won't do anything weird, you can leave today' The doctor says. 'Okay thank you!' Jack says really happy. 

'But, I want to see you next week, then we're seeing how everything is recovering, maybe a few times more, but we'll see that next week' The doctor says. 'Okay that's no problem.' Jack says. 'Then you can pack your bags and leave, if you want to tell it the reception that you're gone then everything is all right' The doctor says. We say him goodbye and I call the boys to pick us up. Then we the bags and wait for the boys to arrive. 

'Hey mate' Jack notices when Mikey walks into the room. 'Hey buddy' Mikey says. Mikey picks up Jack's bag and we leave the hospital room. We walk through the hall and wave the nurses goodbye. Then we walk by the reception to tell he's going home. 

I pick up a wheel chair to bring Jack to the car. When he's in the car, I bring the wheel chair back. 'Ready to go home?' Mikey asks. 'More than ready' Jack says. 'Well, then, let's go!' Mikey says and he presses in the gas. After a while we arrive home and I Andy runs outside. 'Jack!' he almost screams and he helps him out of the car. Then we all get inside and I can almost smell that Rye missed me.

WARNING!!! Dirty parts at the end of this! Skip it if you don't like it!

'Babe come here' He says while holding his arms wide. I walk over to him and he presses me against his body. Then he grabs my face and presses me a kiss on my forehead. 'I've missed you' He says. 'I was gone for only one day' I say. 'Don't matter, I missed you in my bed, it was so empty' He says while connecting his eyes with mine. 'So?' I ask really stubborn. 'I needed you yesterday' He says with a smirk on his face. 'With what?' I ask, but we both know exactly what he means. 'Don't matter, I solved it by myself' He says with that  face.

'Shut up, I give you it tonight' I say and I press my lips on mine. Then I playful press him away, to grab something to eat. He follows me and grabs me from behind. I hear his breath in my neck and I turn around. Our bellies barely touch each other. 'Now or tonight, it's up to you' I say. 'can we do both?' He asks. 'Nope, you have the choice.' I say. 'Hmmmm difficult' He says. 'Let me hear it when you know it' I say and I walk away. I take a place in the backyard where the sun shines beautiful through the high trees. 

The backyard is huge. As same as our house. There is a terrace, with a stone oven. The rest is grass, and trees. We want to buy some bunnies and let them hop in the  backyard, but there need to be a fence first, so other animals, like foxes, can't eat our bunnies. But that are plans for the future. I eat my meal and enjoy the nature.

'Hey' I hear and I look to where the sound came from. It's Rye. 'Hi' I say and he walks over to me. 'What would you think of doing it, but don't do it' he says. 'What do you mean?' I ask. 'Yes, just start like we're going to do it but then at the highest moment stop so we're not really doing it, just for the adrenaline' He says. His smile can't get bigger. 'And then?' I ask. 'Then we wait till tonight to  finish it' He says. 'Okay I'm down!' I say and I jump off my chair.

Rye slaps my butt on our way upstairs. 'Behave yourself' I say and he laughs loud. When we're upstairs he picks me up in and carry me in bride style to our room. He lays me down on our bed and starts kissing me. I know exactly what to do and start teasing him, as he asked for it. I slowly press my head back in the mattress, so it takes a bit longer before he reaches my lips. Then he climbs on top of me and pulls me further on the bed, as my legs were still on the ground.

We are heavily kissing when I start making sex kind of moves. Rye follows me and he turns around, so I'm on top of him. My legs are next to his hips and I start moving bigger and more frequently. Till I feel something grow under me. 'I'm coming babe' He says and I get off him. He climbs back on me and starts taking our clothes off.