Showering

POV Rye

'Are you sure?' Yente asks. 'Yes' I say. She reacts with a simple 'Okay'. I wipe a bit of the fog away with my hand and I see her taking off her clothes. A big smile is on her face. She carefully opens the showerdoor and steps in the shower. 'Hey' I greet her. 'Hi' she says. I step away from the shower so she can wash herself. I take the shampoo and put some into my hair and wash the rest of my body. Yente also puts some shampoo in her hair. 

I take some shampoo out of her hair and start rubbing her back with it. Her muscles relax and she turns around. She starts washing my chest and I bite my lip. She's so attractive when she is focussed on one thing. When she looks me in my eyes I pull her into a hug so we both can stand under the shower. She let her head rest on my shoulder. The shower rinses the soap out of her hair. Her long hair hangs straight along her body. I press a little kiss on her forehead. When she looks above, I kiss her at her lips. 

Small kisses between us, and it feels great when I feel her smiling between the kisses. She follows me with my moves and I get the control of her body. I kiss her one more time and then  grab her tight. 'You're mine' I say. I look down and see her smiling with her eyes closed. It gives me a nice warm feeling, and a few butterflies are getting awake in my stomach. 

I scare when someone knocks on the bathroom door. 'Rye do you know where Yente is?' Mikey asks. 'Yeah I do' I tease him. 'Where she at?' Mikey asks. 'I'm here' Yente says. 'Okay' Mikey answers. Yente start laughing. 'What shall he think right now?' She asks. 'I don't know, I don't want to know' I say. She starts laughing, 'shall we go out the shower?' she suggests and I vote in. I turn off the shower and we both dry ourselves. I put some joggers on and that's all. Yente puts joggers and a jumper on. 

I walk over to the livingroom while Yente is going to dry her hair a bit. 'What were you guys doing in the bathroom?' Mikey teases me back. 'Just showering' I say. 'Only showering?' He asks. 'Yeah? Is there something wrong with?' I ask. 'No, I was just wondering' Mikey laughs. I jump on top of him. 'We only showered' I say. 'Yeah yeah' He says. 'Okay then it is fine' I say and go off him. 

'How much do you like her?' Jack asks. 'Enough to kiss her' I say. 'You should ask her out' Mikey says. 'To where?' I ask. 'Eh I don't know, to a movie or something' Mikey says. 'We have a beamer, why would I go to a cinema?' I ask. 'A cinema is different then a home-cinema' Jack says. 'That's true, when?' I say. 'Tomorrow?' Andy walks into the room. 'Great' I say. 'Now shut up, she's coming' Andy says.

Yente walks into the room and takes a seat, a few inches from me. I sit closer to her and wrap my arm around her. 'What do you do tomorrow night?' I aks. 'Not much more then you' She says. 'Would you like to go to the cinema with me? Just us two' I ask. She looks at me. Her eyes light up and a smile turns on her face. 'Yes!' she say. The boys start clapping and she presses a small kiss on my cheek. 'I love you' I say. 

We start the television and after a while she's fallen asleep into my arms. I stand up from my seat and pick her up. I walk over to our bedroom and tuck her into her bed. Then I walk back to the boys. 'Guys I think I like her, more then just friends' I say when I'm back at the couch. 'Then you've got to tell her' Andy says. 'But how?' I ask. 'Well, you know she likes you right?' Andy says. 'Yup' I say. 'Then you need to go back to that conversation, start again over that and just  tell her.' Andy says. 'If it was that easy' I say.

'She's asleep now?' Mikey asks. I nod and he lays back. 'Then tell her tomorrow, I'll help you' Mikey says. 'I'll help you too' Jack says. 'I'm here for you mate' Andy follows them. 'I don't have to say much more' Brooklyn votes in. 'Thank you guys' I say. I walk over to  the kitchen and make myself a tea. 'Who wants a tea?' I ask. 'Yes please' Andy says. Brooklyn throws his hand in the air. I make three teas and give one to Andy and Brooklyn. 'How are we going to tell her tomorrow?' I ask.

'You're going to the cinema right?' Mikey asks. 'Yes' I answer. 'Then tell her before you're going, then it is a bit more special when you are in the film' Mikey says. 'Maybe we can do a little act for her, you stay in the livingroom and we make her crazy with "Rye needs to tell you something", how's that?' Jack suggests. 'Wow that's great!' I say. 'Sounds good' Brooklyn votes in. 'Yeah! Maybe I can play some romantic songs on my guitar, like only the autotune' Andy says. 'Damn you guys are amazing' I say.

We watch our television program and after a while it gets boring, so I decide to go to bed. 'Guys, I'm going to leave you' I say. 'Okay  good night' Andy says. 'Night Rye' Brooklyn says. 'Sweet dreams' Mikey and Jack say in choir.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Then I walk back into mine and Yente's room. Yente is in a deep sleep. She's so cute when she's sleeping. A bom of butterflies explodes in my stomach. 'Rye?' I look a bit scared to the door. 'You were staring' Andy says. 'Oh, how long have you been standing there?' I ask. I feel my cheeks getting red. 'Not much more than a minute' Andy says. 'Oh' I say. 'Well, may I borrow your controllers, we're going to do some games' Andy asks. 'Yeah sure' I say a bit flabbergasted. I grab my controllers and hand them to Andy. 'Thank you' He says and walks back to the livingroom.

I look back at Yente. She's so cute, so sweet, and probably tomorrow mine. I press a little kiss on her forehead before I step into my own bed. Then I post a last picture on our Instagram story and fall asleep.