Yente, do you love me?

POV Rye

I wake up, and Yente is still asleep. I go out of bed to wake the other boys up. I get dressed and go for a little morning run. When I come back after a good 10 miles, Yente is already woken up and the other boys are all dressed up. 'Yente, will you grab my laptop out of our room?' I ask. 'Sure' she says and she walks away. 'So, I'm going for a shower, when I'm ready, I'll text you, then take her out of the flat and drive her crazy okay?' I say fast. 'It'll be fine' Mikey says. 'Okay, I'm going for a shower' I say while walking to my room. 'You wanted your laptop?' Yente says when I meet her in the hall. 'No, the boys' I say. 

I take my clothes off and put some music on. Then I step into the shower and rinse all the sweat off my body. I don't want to take too long, so after a few minutes I go out and dress me up, In some nicer clothes than joggers and jumpers. Then I text Andy.

R: I'm ready

A: okay, we're going

'Yente, we need to talk to you' I hear Andy call through the flat. I hear them walk out of the house and I get another text of Andy.

A: you can go

I go to the livingroom where I wait for Yente.

'So... He is in the livingroom. Good luck' I hear Mikey saying. 'Rye?' Yente asks. 'Yeah?' I say. 'Go sit down sweetie' I say. She doesn't seem happy.

'You don't have to worry, it isn't anything bad' I say. 'Okay, just tell me' she says. 'You know when you told me you like me, you like me more than you should and wanted to be more than friends? I told you I'd have to think about it' I say. 'Yeah, I know' She says. 'okay, I thought about it, and I just wanted to tell you, I think the same about it.' I tell her. A big smile shines on her face. 'Really? So what does that mean for us?' She asks. I see the boys slowly getting in the room, and Andy is playing a romantic song.

'So now I want to ask you something, would you like to be my girlfriend?' I ask and it is quit for a moment. 'Yes!' She answers and I give her a hug. When I push her back, I give her a kiss. All the boys clap their hands and Yente looks happier than ever. 'Guys! Make yourself ready, you are going on a date tonight!' Andy says. 'That's tonight' I say. 'No, you are having a diner and after that the cinema' Andy says. 'Diner?' I aks. 'Yep, we have reserved it for you' Mikey Jack says. 'You guys are the best' I say. 'Come on babe, we've got a date' I say while I raise my hand to her. She grabs my hand and I pull her off the couch. 

POV Yente

'What shall I wear?' I ask Rye, who is my boyfriend now. 'Something nice, something you are comfortable in' He says. I put a ripped jeans on and a nice top. I do something easy but nice with my hair and show my outfit to Andy. 'You're gorgeous' He says. 'Thank you!' I say. I walk back to Rye, He has put on a black jeans and a blouse. Damn he's hot. I bite my lip and stare at the last bit of his torso. He closes the buttons and stares back. Then he walks over, grabs my head and kisses me heavily. He pushes me back on the bed and I follow his moves. 'We've got to go' He says between the kisses. 'Not yet' I say. He tries to get away from me but I pull him back.

I roll on top op him and look him intimidating in his eyes. 'Stop, my blouse creases' He says. I let him go but stay staring at him. He makes me feel nice. He makes me feel happy. He makes me feel warm. He's mine.

'Let's go Yente!' Rye calls. He opens the front door for me. We walk downstairs and outside is a car parked. A man called Blair Dreelan gets out of the car and opens the backdoor for us. 'Thank you sir' I say. We get in the car and Blair drives us to the restaurant. 'Have fun' Blair wishes us and we thank him for the driving. 'My mates have reserved for us' Rye says to the waiter. 'Let's see, you are... Roadtrips couple?' He asks and we start laughing. 'Yeah we are' Rye says. 'Okay, may I have your names please?' He asks. 'Yeah, Rye Beaumont and Yente de Vries' Rye says.

'Okay, my co-worker will bring you to your table' He says and we follow his co-worker to our table. We order some food and wait till the waitress brings our food. We eat everything and leave on time for the film. 'I've reserved this one for us' Rye says. We get our tickets and we walk in side. When we walk inside the cinema, Rye folds his arm around my lower back, and it feels pretty right. 

We take a seat in the back of the room and wait till the film starts. When the film starts he grabs me tight and pulls me against himself. We watch our movie and a bit after the break, Rye pulls me at his lap. I wrap my arm around his neck and we watch the movie further. When the movie is almost at his end, Rye grabs my face and kisses me roughly. I follow him at his moves and we almost end up a row of seats lower. 

He puts his hands under my shirt and I grab his lower back. I pull his body against mine and I notice Rye gets excited. 'We can't do it here' Rye groans. 'Yes we can' I say. 'I don't have a condom' He says. My heart starts beating fast and without any thoughts I answer to Rye. 'I don't care if you have a condom or not' 'But I do care about it, and I don't want to leave you pregnant, so we'll wait till we're home.' Rye says. 'Ahh sad' I answer. 

We watch our movie till the end and then leave the cinema. When we get in the flat he pulls me against the wall and starts kissing me. 'Go upstairs' I say between all the kisses. He grabs my butt and pulls me upstairs. When we get into our house I directly go inside our room. 'ANYONE HOME?' Rye screams through the flat. It stays quit so he joins me in my bed. 

We go further from where we stopped in the cinema and after a while Rye gets gasping for breath away from me. He walks to the bathroom and stays with his eyes at me. When he is back in the room, he throws the condom at me and I know exactly what to do. I take out the condom of the packaging and put the condom on his penis. 

We go further with the kissing stuff and after a while the big moment is there. 

Heyy, new chapter will come at 5 votes! So everyone vote on the chapters!!!