Part 16

2 whole days I've been trying to call Katerina but nothing. What is this girl up to?I try one more time and it finally goes through "Kalina" "Jesus Christ Kat. I've been calling for 2 days what's with the ignores?" "Sorry, I've been ignoring Damon and trying to wake up Mikael" I take a sharp breath "Mikael? As in the vampire hunter Mikael?" "Yes. How do you know him" "Katerina, whatever you do, don't wake him. He's going to kill Nik and everyone" "But then I need Klaus to die" "He's my friend" "Your friend, but not mine. I'm sorry Kal, but I need to do this. Bye" "Kat? KAT?" she already hung up on me. Shit shit. She can't find Mikael. He's going to kill us. I quickly call Damon and pray he picks up "Hello" "Oh thank god Damon. Where's Katerina" I demanded "Why do you care?" "Because I'm trying to save her life." "She doesn't need your help, Mikael's going to help her instead." "MIKAEL DRINKS FROM VAMPIRES. He's almost killed me before idiot. If I don't stop her, he's going to kill her then go to Mystic Falls and kill every single one of you." I could hear Damon cursing in the background "Give me a sec" I'm put on hold then finally I get the location "The Pickett Mausoleum. That's what little Gilbert said" "Okay. I'll you later to tell you how screwed you are" I quickly hang up and throw my phone onto the passenger's seat and press the accelerator. God Kat, please don't wake him up.

I arrived at the cemetery and quickly run to where Mikael's is supposed to be buried. Unfortunately, all I find is an empty coffin and Kat unconscious on the ground. "Oh Kat" I quickly run out to find someone for her to drink from. I find a young girl walking around with a bouquet of flower. I run up to her, scaring her "Hi. I am so sorry for what I'm about to do." I compel her to be quiet and take her to Kat. "Oi Kat. Drink" I bite the girl's wrist letting the blood flow into her mouth. Soon the girl is dead and Kat's back to normal "Geez, are all originals unpredictable ass?" "I told you~" I say in a singing tone. "Okay, you're much smarter than me and I was stupid. But we really need to kill Klaus." "Ah ha not we. You. And if you want Klaus to forgive you, I suggest you to not provoke him any further." I go out of the cemetery "Come on, chop chop, we've got an original to stop."

In the car trip back home, I call Damon "Damon. I'm just warning you, Mikaels out of the tomb and probably already in Mystic Falls so be careful" "Oh don't worry he's here. In the house" I pause "What?" "Mikael's going to help us kill Klaus. So don't worry we don't need your help anymore. So ta ta" "DAMON?!" I curse and Kat decided to speak "I'm guessing they're being idiots?" "Yup and they're going to be worshiping me later."Why am I always cleaning up people's messes?

We got to Mystic Falls just in time for the homecoming, we walk into the Salvatore's house and luckily Mikeal was nowhere in sight. "DAMON YOU IDIOTIC BASTARD. WHERE ARE YOU?" I see him on the couch sipping his bourbon. "Are you crazy? Mikael can't be trusted you know. Where is papa dick anyway?" "Off somewhere collecting his weapon to kill Klaus" "You guys are idiots. Where's Rebekah anyways." "Oh right, Barbie Original. I'll take you to her" I walk downstairs with Damon and he surprisingly leads me to the cellar. He opens the door and points inside. I look inside and I'm surprised to see Rebekah with a dagger in her back. I'm about to attack Damon when my whole world goes black.

I wake up with a murderous thought in my head. I look around and I see that I'm on the couch and right then Damon walks in with a grim face. I run towards him and attack him, stabbing him with a chair leg, in the hip. "Karline. Please" I see Elena looking at me. I run up to her "Let me guess. You daggered Bekah. WHY? I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO PROVOKE THE ORIGINALS OR ME" I let her go and sigh "I don't care if you guys call me for help now. I'm not your ally at all. You've betrayed me so many times. You know where to find me." I quickly run out of the house and to the Lockwood's mansion where I see Klaus on the front porch with a pile of ashes. I walk up to him "Mikael?" "Mikael. We're free" I hug him "You okay though?" "Better than okay love. Come. It's time to get our family. Where's Rebekah do you know where she is?" I ponder whether to tell him or not, I choose not to at this point. It'll be much easier to get her with the rest of the originals. "No, I don't. But she'll come out soon enough. Let's just get the others first."

"Rebekah, where are you? Pick up the phone, darling. Daddy's dead. It's time for a family reunion. Stefan. Miss me already?" I turn my head towards Klaus, recently anything to do with Stefan has been bad. "I'm just calling to thank you for my freedom. I like to believe I'm a man of my word. More or less. The thing is, it came at too high of a price. You took everything from me, Klaus. Let bygones be bygones. Trust me, resentment gets old. You know what never gets old?" Right then, Klaus lifts up the van to reveal it empty "No!" "What's the matter, Klaus? Missing something?" I snatch the phone from Klaus "What are you doing?" "I'm just enjoying my freedom Karline. Were you guys prepared for this?" I throw the phone in frustration "Don't worry love. We'll get Rebekah and get the rest of the family" I turn to Klaus slowly "Then there's something you should know about"