Part 17

We walk into the grill after more than a week of searching for Stefan and the coffins but no luck, but luckily, we were praised with the presence of Elena and Damon. "Don't mind us." "You going to do this in the grill, in front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" "I don't know what you're talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with a long-time friend." "I'm surprised you stuck around town." "Well the issue is his sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out." "And the truth is, I've grown to rather like your little town. Thinking I might fancy a home here and I imagine you're wondering how this affects you." "And the answer is, not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want, and everyone behaves themselves, you can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have our word." "What more could you possibly want?" "Well, for starters, you can tell us where we might find Stefan, he stole from Klaus."

I walk into the mansion Klaus's renovating for his family and I. The workers and hybrids are compelled to listen to me as well "Compel the men to open up this wall. We need sun, don't make it so closed up." I can hear Klaus walking inside the room. "Here we are, Rebekah. Home, sweet home." "Bek. Thank god" "Only took 1,000 years. And to think, I was counting on you being here with me. But don't worry, Kal's been here with me the whole time. She's truly a part of our family" "But that's all ruined now, isn't it? Being in one place with everyone" I give Klaus a pitiful look and a sad smile "I'm so sorry. Sister. We'll meet again one day." Klaus puts the dagger back into Bekah's chest and I look at him in shock and confusion "Why?" "I just want everyone to. Be safe" he turns to me with a sad smile "What?" "I'm so sorry for this. I hate compelling you. But, I have to do this" He said a few words then I fell into darkness.