Part 18

I woke up, taking in the air like I haven't had air in ages. I stand up and look around and realise I'm in a bedroom and I hear a huge commotion. I'm really weak and I don't see any blood bags or humans nearby but I make my way towards the loud noise. I turn the corner to see 4 people standing around Nik. I can recognize Bekah and Elijah and two other men who I assume are the other siblings. "Elijah?" I whisper weakly. All heads turn towards me and I see multiple expressions. "Kalina" I look at Klaus and all my previous compulsion goes away

Flashback Starts

"I am so sorry that I'm doing this, but I need you to cooperate with me for a while" "What?" Klaus looks into my eyes "Klaus no please." "You are going to forget that I daggered Elijah instead you had a fight with him so you're currently angry at him and you're not going to think about him till mentioned. You're going to follow and listen to me until I release you from my compulsion."

"I'm so sorry for this. I hate compelling you. But, I have to do this. You're going to go into a deep slumber and you're not going to wake up until till all the coffins are open. Your compulsion will end once everyone's awake"

Flashback Ends

The compelled memories gave me a headache, and it didn't help that I haven't had blood in, however long it's been. I soon blacked out with three people calling my name.

I woke up to a metallic taste in my mouth. I drank the blood bag in an instant, finally feeling okay. I look next to me to see Elijah with a relieved look in his eyes. "Elijah?" "Kalina" God, I've missed his voice. I pull him close to me and kiss him hard, him following in pursuit. After, what seemed like forever we pulled apart. Then I remembered "Where's Klaus" "I'm pretty sure he's hiding from you" I quickly vamp to the living room, towards him and stab him with a knife I found "Ow!" He pulls the knife out and looks at me "I understand my actions were irrational, so I shall forgive you for this" "You compelled me Klaus. Twice." I snap his neck "You're lucky I'm not going to snap your neck 50 times" I get spun around and get pulled into a tight hug by Bekah "Oh I've missed you Bekah. I'm so sorry I didn't get to undagger you. They snapped my neck once they showed me your body" "It's fine, it wasn't your fault, but I am going to have to visit that doppelgänger wench. So I'll see you later" She quickly vamps out of the house, in search of Elena. I pour myself a glass of scotch and sit down on the couch when Elijah comes down "Hey Elijah, just a heads up. Bek's gone for Elena and you might want to stop her if you don't want to have the Salvatore's trying to kill us" with that he sighs and runs out the door, I sip on my drink when someone sat beside me and lent a hand. "Hello Darling, Kol Mikaelson?" I take his hand and he gives a kiss on top "Kalina Petrova" "Petrova huh. Seriously though how many of you guys are there." I laugh along with him "Well all you got to know is that I'm the best one" We look up to see a man and a woman come into the room. I'm guessing that Finn and Esther. Esther turns towards me in surprise "Niklaus, who's this?" "Ahh Kalina, meet my mother, mother Kalina Petrova" "It's nice to meet you Mrs Mikaelson" "Please call me Esther. I hear my son Elijah has taken a liking to you" I only smile, she seems nice enough, I turn to the last sibling "And that's Finn the oldest" We shake hands and smile politely, he doesn't seem to talk much. I look at the three and realise they don't look up to par of this century "So, um, would you three like to get settled into this century? I know it's not my business, but you guys will get stares if you stay in the clothes you're in. I can help you" The three smile and nod. I can hear Nik waking up and I turn to look towards him "Come on. We're going shopping and don't complain. This is your punishment okay?" Nik groans but stands up as well, knowing that I will win this argument.

After getting the 21stcentury makeover, Esther decided to host a ball for their family's reunion after 1000 years. Elijah, Kol and Finn are getting their suit's tailored while Rebekah and I are getting our nails done "Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am." "Ah, Kol, you know I can't be compelled." We all chuckle "Fine, Kalina?" "You're very handsome Kol" Kol smiles in victory "But then I you're no match for Elijah" We hear a bang and see Klaus marching to Bek "You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?" I roll my eyes "Here we go." "Do you want another dagger in your heart?" "Again, with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" "Oh, go back to staring at yourself." "And who are you, my father?" Oh god, Kol and Klaus clash a lot "No, Kol, but you're in my house." "Then perhaps we should go outside." The two have a stare off before Esther stops them "Enough!" Thank god "Niklaus, come." I turn to the Mikaelson, "Was it always like that?" "Pretty much. Even more so after they turned. Klaus and Kol always seemed to clash" Now that our nails were done, Bek stands up "Well I'm off" "Where you going" "I'm going to send an invitation to a certain busboy" "Donovan. Really?" "Well, I never did get to go to Homecoming with him" I shake my head and laugh.

I'm upstairs in mine and Elijah's room, choosing the dress to wear for tonight when I hear someone at the door "Wear the red one. I've always loved you in red" I look towards the door and see Elijah leaning against the door smiling at me. I give him a smile as he walks towards me, pulling me into his arms. I run my hair through his new hair "I like your hair. You look hot". I lean my head into his chest "I've missed you" "I've missed you. You were the only thought in my head while I was in that coffin." We hold each other like we're going to lose each other if we let go. How did I get so lucky?