Chapter 21 ~ Newer Lives

This is gonna be kind of short chapter because next chapter will be a big time jump to the moment you all been waiting for!💙

********

Katelyn did end up giving birth. It was obviously a lot longer than mine was, but the look on her and Travis' face when they came out of the room was priceless.

After awhile of making sure Katelyn was okay, we went home, mostly due to the fact Alina was getting fussy.

When we got home I went up to put Alina to sleep while Aaron took a shower. She made a few more noises before dozing off into sleep. Well, that was easier than other times...

I went into our room and got dressed into my pjs. As I get into bed, Aaron comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist, no shoe on his hair matted down, and his wolf ears and tail out.

Wow. Never though I'd see him like this... Well... I have seen him with... less clothes on before...

"Oh.. hey. I wasn't expecting you in here so soon... She was very tired I'm guessing?" He says, that breaks me out of my trance.

"Yeah..." I sigh and lift the covers over my body.

He nods and makes his way over to his dresser.

Heat makes its way across my face, but I look away as he starts to undo his towel.

Shuffling of clothes is the only sound in the room for a moment. I grab my phone and just play a game for a moment.

After that I feel the opposite side of the bed dip down and it shift over to me. Next thing, I feel an arm wrap around me and pull me in. I set my phone down and lean into him more.

I feel his head rest on top of mine as I speak, "Do you think Katelyn and Travis are ready for... their future?

"..W-What do you mean..?" He says.

"Well... I don't know.. It was just so sudden, I mean, they aren't even engaged or anything and it all happened so fast.." I explain. He stays quiet for a moment.

"Well, hopefully they knew what they were signing up for when they started... And they seemed content with the babies when they came out of the room." He moved his hand that was wrapped around me towards the bottom of my stomach.

"Yeah, I guess so... I— Mhmm..!" I got interrupted as he grazed my lower area down to my thighs. "A-Aaron..?"

"Shh..." He shushed as he kissed the back of my head. "Sorry... I... Couldn't help myself.."

More heat comes across my face as he says that.

"Umm... Aph..?" I turn over to face him and find him looking at my head. I look up and feel ears twitch on my head.

And I suddenly feel... Something.. Something I felt awhile ago when I'm around him. Even though I wasn't in the right state of mind last time I felt this... I still remember the feeling... The emotion of what happened last time.

And I know he feels it to, because I feel it off him as he kisses from my lips to my neck, and as his hand flow up my shirt.

This sensation feels all to familiar..

And I love it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was very hard to write considering what happened in the newest episode of season 6😭😭
I cried for a long time... Why Travis why..😭
And LUCINDA why😭😭 She made the mean man take over Travis!! But I still like Lucinda tho. She never knew what was going to happen..