▲Primal Rush

"I honestly need to figure out who the alpha is! He could be dangerous for all I know!" Flash talked to himself like a madman where he sat.

"Who are you talking to Fox?" Flash looked up to see Lucky approach him.

"You're just sitting there by yourself; sitting in the grass under the tree in a fancy suit and talking to yourself. You look like a madman." Lucky noticed how Flash fiddled his fingers and looked at him in shock when he called him a madman. Taking a slight step back and furrowing his brows he asked him;

"Are you sure you're okay man? I don't think college is getting to you already. It's been like what? About two months already? Calling it quits my guy?" Lucky began to get seriously concerned for his friend.

"What no, no. I'm just doing some thinking." Flash tried pulling himself back to reality, he was taking on this 'finding the alpha' thing very seriously- it wasn't healthy and he knew it.

"So what are you stressing about?" Lucky pressed on. Flash only raised his head to look him in the eye and looked away once again. He wasn't shaking or being jittery- Lucky was thankful enough for that if not he would have to alert the campus nurse about a possible mental breakdown.

"Is it a girl?" Lucky tried to make light of the situation, this earned a stare and a light chuckle from Flash. To Flash; if only Lucky knew what the situation was he wouldn't joke as carelessly as he did- he knew what it was like to run into an alpha especially one that wasn't friendly.

~.~

"Three hundred days guys!" Dan smiled proudly to himself announcing to the others stretching and rolling over on a smooth boulder perfectly targeted by the afternoon sunlight.

"Yea, it's been a while huh?" Flash added biting into his third fish.

"You know, I'm starting to enjoy the taste of sushi rather than roasted." He chuckled turning the fish looking for another part to bite.

"You look like a homeless beggar hunched over like that." A tall dark haired girl with very fair skin- near pale, walked in the circle of men around on the ground. Oliver opened one eye from his position on his back, he looked at her full figure; she wore a torn or rather shredded jeans and a sports bra, a torn white vest wrapped around her upper left arm.

"You're one to talk Nyomi, looking like you're afraid of razors." Oliver made mention of her hairy arms and legs and her masculine features with thick side burns.

"Ah come on, it's not that bad." She held up her arms surveying them, "so what if I'm a girl that doesn't like to shave? What if I prefer a little hair like you guys." She shrugged smiling and the others broke into a laugh. Her arms weren't overly hairy but the sight of it could be easily seen.

"Why only three hundred though Danny? That's my number right?" Flash asked still eating; his legs stretched and back hunched.

"Yea, it is. And I'm three twelve." He smiled proudly.

"Really? I was thinking three ten. What about you Oliver."

"Three fifty. Almost a year." Oliver quipped and returned to his lounging.

"And you? Nyomi." Flash looked up at her. She held a smile on her face as she was observing the others but dropped it quickly as the question was directed towards her.

"Hmm? Umm two hundred seventy." She nodded to herself.

"Not since we met. I mean since you've been out here." Flash nearly choked on his food.