▲I've Met Omegas Before

"Flash, are we still going?" Solis tried for the third time. It was getting annoying the attention span of this guy.

"So this morning I thought you should be checked into a madhouse because of possible schizophrenia. Now you're grinning like Chelsea, should I be worried?" Solis placed a hand in front of him.

"Hmm?" He looked at her- the smile winding down. "I'm happy, that's all." The grin stuck.

"Mmhmm?" Solis added disbelief turning her attention back to her path.

"What's all about it? Got yourself a girlfriend?" She teased. Flash was going to laugh at how wrong her guess was but the kiss him and Cait had shared immediately popped into his mind.

"Ha, don't be mad." He tried playing it off. "If you must know, I found out who the alpha was today."

"Really!?" Solis jumped in full interest.

"Yes!" Flash threw back the same enthusiasm. "It took me a while to figure out what to do but the guy was in my cla-... You're being sarcastic aren't you?" He cut off and lowered his voice feeling stupid. Solis rolled her eyes at Flash's remark and walked on.

"Why do you feel the need to do this?" When he finally caught up with her.

"Why do you continuously brag- well that may possibly be the wrong word but, you get me. Why do you continuously talk about that? Is it to confuse me? Are you trying to get rid of me?" Flash could sense the worry in her voice. Exhaling and setting aside his happiness of his long awaited goal, Flash decided it was time to let her in on the inner circle.

"Solis, I need you to believe me okay?" This sounded familiar to him and he stopped walking, looking around them.

"What's wrong with you." She looked around with him not getting the point.

"Locksley."

"Who?"

"Lucky! He should be here." He softened his voice.

"Why?"

"Because, he deserves this as much as you? I've already kept enough from him and he's my best friend." Solis wasn't quite understanding what Lucky had to do with Flash's werewolf hysteria but he sounded genuine and sincere.

"Well, if it's anything to me. We can kill two birds with one stone; Lucky is going to be there at the concert. I saw him earlier today and asked him since you were acting uncertain this morning." She flushed a little under the admittance. Flash wasn't concerned about the betrayal, he was glad in the least that he'd have the chance to talk and apologize to Lucky.

"When is the concert?"

"It starts at five, so we have a little time to find him so you can do whatever." She waved her hand off trying to act disinterested. Solis was feeling guilty that she would've possibly come between two close friends.

The Theatre Faculty really took their time in organizing for the Halloween observation and in that took pride in their motto; 'Expression Is Mandatory.' The different departments in the faculty had their array of decorations in spooking the areas to capture the feeling of the time.

Music or rather the sounding of instruments could be heard clearly in the Performance Hall. People dressed in black walked briskly back and forth with various pieces of technical equipment and others with instrument bags and such. Flash checked his watch: about twenty minutes to five.

"There look." Solis tapped Flash and pointed to Locksley some ways from the Performance Hall by a picnic table talking to one of the female tech assistants. He noticed them and said something to the girl before meeting the two.