▲Caught

"Right. So anyway; we're there talking and this girl just comes up to us demanding that I stop talking to her boyfriend. And I'm freaking out because I don't know what the hell I had gotten myself into!" Solis recapped her most recent reality drama to Flash as they walked over his faculty grounds to the restaurant for food.

"So they have it out, or rather she just vents on him and when she asks me a question, I just nod to get it over with. Being honest with you, I felt like splitting from there but I shouldn't have to; it wasn't as if I was guilty of doing something bad." Flash simply nodded and made an 'umm-hmm' sound. He wasn't particularly ignoring her but he wasn't paying attention to details either. Maybe he was taking this sister thing seriously and treated her the way he would a sister. Not Hannah though; he loved her and even when she gets to Solis' age he bet himself their relationship wouldn't be like that.

"Flash!" He jumped at the calling of his name.

"What are you getting?" She punched him on the arm for not paying attention and turned away to look at the menu. Flash looked up reading the contents even though by now he knew it since the restaurant hardly ever changed the menu and only advertised specials or new additions rarely. He knew what he wanted already and just skimmed the entire list because he could.

"I think I'll get the- fish stew and mashed potato with chicken balls in sweet and sour sauce." Solis repeated along with him earning herself a side glance.

"It's the same every day with you, why do you even bother reading the menu." She rolled her eyes.

"Why do you even bother asking what I'm getting for lunch?" He smirked back and she punched him again.

"But everything is okay now. The guy and I are still friends, hopefully. And I made a new friend with the girl." She spoke from behind him.

"Why do you call them girl and boy, don't they have names?" Flash stated annoyed.

"Um duh, that's like gossiping if I use names. That's their personal lives." Flash could feel the roll of her eyes behind him. They sat at one of the couple booths and Flash started eating as soon as he did leaving Solis to look around the restaurant.

"If it's their personal lives, then why don't you stay out?" He spoke once he swallowed his first mouthful.

"Because, I was involved." Solis replied not looking at him then waved across the restaurant holding a big smile on her face. Flash followed her line of sight and saw a girl wave back with the same type smile.

"Someone from your class?" He found himself being curious.

"No, that's the girl." Solis turned her smile to him and he just stared at her bewildered.

"What?" She laughed at his crazed expression.

"I don't get you."

"What?" She broke out in laughter. Flash was confused, he was puzzled. How could this girl tell a story and not want to say who but then openly shake at them in public?

Flash only shook his head and continued eating his food; Solis eyed him with a smirk for a little while before starting hers.

"Um Flash? I wanted to know; there is a meeting today and I was wondering if you would like to come with me?" Flash stopped chewing, comprehended her words then continued to chew before he swallowed. Looking up at her he asked what meeting she was talking about.

"Well, do you remember when we first met? When I called you beta and you looked at me like a madman?" Flash stared at her like an animal about to get run over.

"Yes, exactly that look." She pointed at his face laughing, Flash remembered and it brought back the shock of that day to him. In his mind if Solis only knew why he looked at her like that she would freak out, but as he was looking at her now she might as well just keep laughing.