▼I Said Only One

"Oh my God! So there is another alpha!" Dèlan vented for the umpteenth time on the roof; his roof as he told the others. Spartacus, Malachi and Ange watched as he paced back and forth worrying his head.

"Shouldn't you be getting to class?" Spartacus held off the wall to change his resting foot and braced again. Dèlan stopped his pacing and thought for a while, Spartacus was right but it was Friday- who cares about class, and he continued his pacing.

"Big deal there's another alpha, so what?" Dèlan stopped and spun to face Ange.

"This? Coming from the guy that was so meticulous and die hard on being careful at the beginning of the semester." Ange shrugged and dropped his head, truth was that he was like that.

"So what exactly happened, how'd you find out who it was?" Malachi asked from his squatted position.

"I didn't find out who it was, I just felt it. And the stupid part is; it didn't roar. I felt the bloodlust from it wanting to kill me. It was targetted at me! So that means it knows who I am!" Ange listened to Dèlan, if he didn't know any better he would say Dèlan was actually scared- which he probably was. He wasn't going to blame him; when Caleb was alive it was probably too sudden that Dèlan would become alpha and defeat a rival gang and pack. The shock of there being an alpha threat should be enough to get anyone riled, but Ange was taking Dèlan's lead; if there is an alpha and Dèlan was going to be calm about it then so was he.

"I was in my accounts class when I felt the flea bitten, red eyed freak call out to me. Well as I said he didn't call but the sensation I got from him." Dèlan's voice trailed recalling the event.

"What makes you so sure it's a he?" Ange skepticised- Ange knew better than anyone there not to underestimate a female alpha.

"I wouldn't accept less. If it was a she, then she better know what she's getting into. But I doubt she could make me feel this way." His voiced dropped to the ground.

"Not if it was Chloe though." Ange coughed low, the others laughed at the slight humour.

"What did you say?" Dèlan spun looking at Ange, he wasn't in the mood for games but Ange held up his hands in fake surrender with a smile on his face in the playful mood.

"So you don't know who it is, but you're certain there's anohter alpha in this college. What does that have to do with us?" Spartacus looked down at Malachi then back at Dèlan.

"It has eveything to do with us, as individuals and as a pack. If that alpha is out there and they have a pack, they could possibly look to get rid of us. I'm not about to let that happen, I will assert dominance and own this place." Ange smiled to himself listening to Dèlan, the arrogance was back.

"Well let's say this alpha was out there and did have a pack? We don't know how much members there are and if we can take them on." Spartacus continued.

"I didn't make you apart of this pack to hear talk like that. Use your head, when I scoped this college there were only about ten wolves including Ange over there. Two of them are omegas and two female betas; so that's at least a potential threat of five wolves including the alpha in that number. The thing is; I've scoped all ten already. So either it knows how to conceal itself very flipping good or I miscounted."

"Which two are you neglecting from that five? The omegas or the girls?" Malachi fist bumped Spartacus laughing, clearly ignoring Dèlan's thoughts.

"You two don't get it do you? How serious an alpha is?" They kept quiet, they knew what an alpha was like that's how they became this way.

"Who's to say the alpha doesn't have more members on the outside?" Ange asked the important stuff.

"That's why we're hitting him in here." Dèlan rebutted.