Proposal

Andy- Tonight was the night of yours and Andy's big date. Andy has been talking about it non-stop wanting to make it perfect and now was finally the day that it would happen. Andy had gone out earlier, leaving you sleeping. He had told you that he had to go to the studio for a few hours and then he was going to make sure everything was perfect, then the date would start. You smiled at the thought of it. You and him have been together for two years now. Two wonderful years. It wasn't easy but no relationship was. But every problem made you guys stronger. It hadn't taken you long to realize that you needed him. The only thing that didn't make sense in your head was what he thought was so special about you. You were just an ordinary person. There was nothing special about you. But you got lucky, and he chose to be with you. You looked at the time on your phone and realized it was already noon. Which meant you needed to get out of bed. You slowly got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. You took a quick shower and then brushed your teeth and hair before walking out and sitting on the couch. You turned the tv one and watched a few episodes of the show you were watching. Then your phone went off causing you to jump. You picked it up and realized it was an alarm. Andy had set it to remind you to get ready. You weren't surprised you were usually a very forgetful person and honestly at this moment you had completely forgotten that you had to get ready.You got up, turning off the tv and going to your room. You put on your favorite dress and the necklace Andy had given you on your one year anniversary. You then blow dried your hair dry the rest of the way. You decided to but your hair in a braid to keep it out of your face. When you were done with that, you walked out of your room and over to the shoe rack by the door. You found your shoes almost immediately and slipped them on. As soon as you did that, your phone went of. You picked it up and looked at the message from Andy, *On my way home. I'll be there soon.* You smiled and sat on the couch just scrolling through your Insta. About five minutes later the door opened. You looked back to see Andy holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers. He had a tux on already and you smiled. "I decided to take my suit with me this morning. Just so I could get ready before," he said. You got up and he walked over to you hugging you. You took the flowers from him and got a vase, filling it with water and setting them in it. "Now, I get to say something cheesy." he said. You turned to him, "My love for you will die when the last flower dies," he says. "Let me guess, one of them is fake," "Of course on of them is, but that means my love will last forever," he says kissing you. He then takes your hands and leads you out to his car. He made sure he went around and opened the door for you. He was always so classic but you loved it. He got in and took off. You asked him where you were going back he wouldn't answer you. He just kept responding you'll see. Finally he pulled into a parking lot and parked the car. Then he got out and went to get you. He opened the door for you and you got out and he instantly took your hand. You looked at the building in front of you and gasped. This was one of the most fanciest restaurants here. You have always dreamed of going here but you never had enough money and you hated doing things that costed Andy a lot. So you never asked. "It was hard to make a reservation because they were booked but after pulling a few strings, I managed," he said with a smile. He then lead you inside. It was absolutely beautiful. Andy went up to the receptionist and said who the reservation was under. She smiled and told us to followed her. We did. We followed her past all the table and into a back room. The only thing in that room was a set of stairs. She started going up the stairs and we both followed. All the way to the roof. It was amazing. The receptionist left telling us our waitress would be up soon and almost as soon as she left the waitress was up there. She set down our drinks and an appetizer. We talked and ate, eventually our meal came and we ate that too. The food was amazing. Then, right before the dessert was suppose to come up, Andy got up and took your hand. He then got down on one knee. "Y/N, I've loved you for two years now. We've been through a lot together but that only seemed to make me fall in love with you even more. I love everything about you, the simple things, the complicated things, everything. I wouldn't change being with you for anything. I already know I can't live without you so," he says pulling out an open ring box revealing a ring. You gasped, "Will you marry me?" he asked. "Of course I will," you said through. He put the ring on your ringer and kissed you. Then your dessert was brought up and then you guys finished eating. When you were done, you went home and watched a movie, cuddling with your now finance.