The Call!

2018
Anna:
To say I was nervous is true. Since I've said goodbye to John through text message, I've been biting my nails for this call tonight. What if he doesn't like my voice and thinks I am weird. Or what if it doesn't work? Sure the text message went through, but what if that's all we can do? Arg, I need to stop thinking about this. So to pre occupy my time I watched my favorite movies, and read fanfics of The Beatles. But that didn't really help me either. It just made me want John more. And that can't happen he's stuck in the past and I am in the future. Besides if he came to the future it could be bad. I don't know how bad. But I know that it wouldn't be good. So I need to stop thinking about this. So you could say I screamed like a little girl when my phone rang to only get disappointed when Jazz called me.

"What do you want Jazz?" I say as I answered the phone with a aggravated tone.

"Jeez lighten up will Yea. I just called to see if you wanted to hang out." Jazz said. Arg I really don't want to hang out. Wait let's pretend I am sick. That will work.

"Sorry Jazz I cant I am sick." I said with a cough at the end.

"Oh, that sounds terrible. You ok?" Jazz asked.

"Yea I am fine, don't want you to get sick. You don't want this." I say while coughing more for special effect.

"Oh wow, that does sound terrible you get some rest now." Jazz said as she hanged up. I know I'm an awful friend for pretending I'm sick but how often does John Lennon call you from the past? Hardly ever so I think I'm forgiven. So after Jazz hung up I relaxed into my bed while Jack jumped up on my bed.

"Hey boy, who's a good boy. You are." I say to jack while petting his belly when I heard my phone ringing.

"Jazz if this is you I told you I'm sick." I yelled into the phone while answering it.

"Who's Jazz? And your sick? You ok?" Johns voice came through the phone.

"Oh my god, John! I am sorry, I told my friend that I was sick so I didn't have to hang with her. I'm not actually sick." I say while smiling at my phone as I put it on speaker. Man I love hearing johns voice.

"You know that's really bad friendship." John said while laughing.

"Oh bugger off John, I had a good reason." I say while blushing.
"Yea sure you did." John says while laughing through the phone.

"I don't know how this is working Anna but I'm glad it is. Your voice is lovely." John said. 'Did he just say my voice is lovely? Oh my god can he see my cheeks blushing through the phone call? Anna stop it. Stop freaking out.' I thought.

"I am glad this is working too. John." I say back.

"So tell me future girl, what's the future like? What do I have to look forward." John asked.

"Well for one, there's colored tv, cars basically all look the same nowadays and music kinda sucks today. There's some stuff that's good. So enjoy it while you can." I say while laying my head on Jack which he in turn licked my face.

"Good to know, good to know. So where are you right now?" John asked.

"Well why do you wanna know Mr. Lennon? You gonna stalk me in the near future?" I say jokingly.

"Oh yea sure definitely." John laughing.

"Well all right then, I used to live in the Us for while till I moved over to the Uk, for college. So now I am in London." I say.

"Wait your in London? What address?" John says demanding.

"Why, what's so important about my address John?" I asked.

"Please Anna I have a idea, but for it to work I need to know." John begged me.

"Well all right then, it's London street 4591." I said. 'John why do you wanna know my address?'I thought.

"I knew it, love, your in the same place where I am now. Let me know if you get this in your time." John said.

"Wait what? JOHN? What are you doing? JOHN?" Screamed on the phone but he wasn't answering. 'John What are you doing? Did we get cut off? Can we no longer call eachother?' I thought. I was about to say something to John again till I noticed something coming into view on the right side of my wall. It was a heart with the words John and Anna in the heart. Quickly I got off the bed, and touched the heart, it looked really old. Like it as always been there. But that's impossible right?

"Anna? Do you see it? Did it work?" John asked as I ran to grab my phone again.

"Yea, I see it John what does this mean?" I asked.

"I am guessing that what ever I do in the past you will see it in the future." John said.
For the rest of the night till two am John and I talked on the phone. Until we both got tired and hanged up. While I was sleeping I kept dreaming of a life with John, even though I knew it could never happen.
__________________________
The end. Hope you like it.🙌🏻😊😊✌🏻