The fight

'Bloody hell, I don't even know why I ran from Anna and a very old Paul. I didn't mean to snoop like I did. But I woke up this morning and found Anna gone. Then I found out what she was looking at on the computer. It's because of me, that me mates never made it. I broke up me own band.' John thought as he kicked a small Pebble into a river as it made a small splash. Leaning on a small bridge John thought about his life. For John it felt like hours watching the ducks swimming around, hearing birds chirping people going about their day. Not realizing that John might have to give up the most important girl of his dreams.

"JOHN!" Anna called him as John turned towards her. John complained running away again, he would have to talk to her about this soon. Besides he could never run away from the girl he loved.

"John listen it's not what you think." Anna started to say till John grabbed her arm pulling Anna into a passionate kiss, as Anna kissed him back just as much passion. Slowly pulling away from eachother, John wrapped her into a gentle hug as he kissed her head.

"I know I have to go back." John said petting her hair.

"But how did you find out? How are you even gonna get back?" Anna asked while trying to dry her tears.

"You left your computer open. And I don't know how." John told her with a questionable look.

"What did you do when you first came here? John?" Anna asked John.

"All I know is that I wrote you a letter and wishing desperately to see you and to feel your kiss." John said while touching Anna's lips.

"Maybe that's what you have to do now. Write a letter to Paul and wish desperately to see him again." Anna told John with a shrug of the shoulders.

"I wish you didn't have go away. But you do. John, you have to go back. And.......I can't come with you." Anna confessed to John letting the tears fall down stepping away from John.

"But I don't wanna leave you. Can't you come with me? We could make it work." John asked Anna while grabbing her hand.

"Since coming here, knowing you, I love yea Anna Pan.....I can't let you go." John said with passion.

"John, listen." Anna said squeezing his hand.

"I have a life here, I can't leave jack alone, or even Jass. You expect me just to pick up everything and just leave? I'm sorry but I can't." Anna told John trying to make him understand.

"So your gonna throw what we have away? Do I even mean anything to you?" John yelled getting upset.

"Yes, John you do, but let's be real here you and I both know that this was never gonna work. It was gonna end in heartbreak anyway." Anna yelled back.

"Then I see you've made your choice, I wouldn't be a bother to you anymore." John yelled while starting to walk away but Anna grabbed his arm.

"John, please let's not say goodbye with a fight. I do care about you. I love you......" Anna started to say until John cut her off.

"Well it's too late, we both know that I can't stay here, and you won't come with me. So it doesn't matter. Besides we both know I'm not enough for you. I never was." John said walking away leaving a broken down Anna on the ground crying.
__________________________
The end. Thanks for voting and commenting. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Years! And if you don't celebrate Christmas have a happy holiday!🙌🏻😊🎄