The Ball

Johns point of view:
"Why do I need to leave John?" Anna asked me while we laid in bed.

"Because I said so doll, you are gonna spend some time with your friend." I told Anna. You see I've got a plan up me sleeve, Jass scored me tickets for this charity ball, that's happening in London and I plan on taking Anna there. It's all gonna be secret until I open the car door and surprise her.

"Well I suppose I do need a girls day out." Anna told me grabbing her robe and wrapping it around her slim beautiful body of hers.

"See girls day out is just what you need." I say sitting up.

"Oh fine, but what would you do? John? All by your self?" Anna asked me walking to my side of the bed.

"Oh it's not that bad, I've got jack here and I'll play on me guitar." I say rubbing Anna's hand gently and petting jack who just jumped on the bed.

"Well if your sure, then I'll go shower and get ready." Anna says as she kissed me gently and ran off. Oh I love it here in this time, it's been ten days since I've gotten here. Since then Anna and I have grown closer everyday, and I've gotten used to the new technology in this time. All except guitar hero. For the life of me I can never figure that game out. And I'm brilliant on guitar. Though the longer I've spent time here more I miss my lads from Liverpool. I wonder what Paulie is doing? Or Ringo, George? Are they caring on without me? Or do they miss me?

           "Now you birds have a wonderful time." I told Anna giving her a passionate kiss and sending her and Jass on there way. As Anna closed the door, Quickly went to the bed room and started to get dressed for tonight. While also playing on me guitar.
____ Annas point of view:______
       What the hell is going on today? First John trying to kick me out of my apartment then Jass making me go to a bunch of shops. First to the nail salon to get my nails done, which I got them done in a light blue with two of them glittery on my ring finger and pinky as Jass got hers done in a bright red. Then to the hair salon to get my hair done. That's when I decided to figure out what's going on.

"Jass, you and John are up to something and I wanna know what it is." I demand as we walked into the hair salon.

"I've sworn an oath to John Sorry." Jass says while shrugging her shoulders.

"Hi how may I help you?" The hair salon girl says.

"Ah we're here for a 10 clock appointment should be under Jass pan?" Jass told her as I looked around drowning out there conversation.

"Anna! Hello!" Jass yelled at me as I regained where I was.

"Sorry." I told her as she pointed to the hair salon girl. So followings the hairdresser I sat down on her chair as she started working on my hair.

"So what brought you in here, today." She asked me.

"I don't know my friend over there wouldn't tell me anything." I say while looking at Jass with a glare.

"Oh I see." She said while talking to Jass. Then after what felt like ten minutes she came back and worked on my hair. Simple braid with small diamonds in my hair it was beautiful. As I looked at Jass I saw she did her black sliver hair too but in an updo with sliver flowers.We made our way back to Jasses apartment after she paid the hairdresser.

"Jass the hair, nails are amazing but why are we doing this? I would like to know......." I started to ask Jass as I walked into her apartment to see the most beautiful light blue floor strapless gown, with white snowflakes around it. And next to that was a deep red mermaid dress with straps.

"Your going to a ball, Johns taking you. You can thank him." Jass whispered into my ear.

"But how? That dress must cost a fortune. How did you pay for it?" I asked shocked.