Goodbye my almost lover

Anna 2018:
       It's been about month now since I've gotten the first letter from John. And since then we've been talking every single night, and texting during the day, and been writing each other. But if I wasn't talking to John I found my self being completely bored and missing his voice. But Lately I've been longing for more, longing to feel his hand on mine, To feel his lips on my lips. I think I've started to feel my self falling for him, and I hate it. Cause I know that what little Communication we have is gonna end someday, and time is gonna split a wedge between us. And because of this reason I've been more aggravated each time I'm talking to John and I think Johns starting to pick up on it. So when it was time for John to call me he called me out on it.

"Anna you've been getting upset recently, are you ok?" John asked through the phone. 'How do I tell you that I am falling for you, and that I know we will never even see eachother?' I thought.

"I'm fine. John." I say biting my lip.

"Anna, I know when you say your fine your not love, now what's wrong." John asked me.

"Oh John, I wanna see you. I don't wanna keep hearing your voice and wishing that instead of a phone call your by my side." I say with a tear down my face. I could hear a sigh coming from John on the other end.

"Anna, what side of the bed are you on." John asked Seriously. 'John why do you wanna know what side of the bed I'm on?' I thought.

"The right, what does this have to do with what I just said John? Uh?" I say  little aggravated.

"Because the truth is I'm falling for Yea, Anna, and it's killing me too ok, love but I can't come over there so maybe this will help. Close your eyes Anna." John confessed. 

"Your eyes closed?" John asked.

"Yes now why Are we doing this?" I asked while closing my eyes.

"Now imagine I'm on the bed with you facing you on the left side." John said in a soothing voice.

"Really, John How is this gonna help?" I started to say.

"Just trust me, now I'm on the bed with Yea, caressing your beautiful soft cheeks while staring into those beautiful memorizing green eyes of yours." John said as I tried to picture him on the bed with me. I could see him if I closed my eyes dressed in a simple black tee shirt and blue jeans, his hair slicked back, as he caresses my cheeks and staring into my eyes. But when I open them again he's not there. Which made me feel more heartbroken.

"But in reality, you will never be there John. We have to face the facts we will never see each other maybe we should end this." I say while trying not to cry.

"Anna, no, listen we can make this work. I'll find a way. I don't know how but I will." John said. 'Your just gonna be making up excuses John, guess I'm gonna have to be strong for both of us.' I thought.

"Listen, I'm gonna go John, please don't call me for a while. I need time to think, so this is goodbye. For now." I say. As I hover over the end call button I could here John yell my name begging me not to end it like this. And that we can work it out. But ignoring his demands I've ended the call, and saying goodbye to John Lennon, while I cry my self to sleep.
__________________________
The end. Cliff hanger. Thank you for reading this. And voting. And commenting.🙌🏻😊✌🏻