Guitar shoping

Anna's point of view: 2018
"Anna?, Bloody hell what are we doing." John asked with a laugher.

"Like I told Yea, it's a surprise John." I say while dragging John across town, in a black wig and a mustache. Since last night johns been begging me to see the outside world, so with hesitation I let him, But only in a Disguise. Last night while watching Doctor who, or I should say forcing John to watch it, I got an idea.

Flashback:
"Here's your super." I say while handing John some ramen and cheese.

"So this is future food?" John says while making a face.

"This is all Anna has for food right now." I say with a mouth full of food and grabbing the remote. What to watch? Oh I know doctor who!

"Gear, I know you told me about colored tv before but seeing it with me own eyes is just gear." John says while trying his food then making a face at it. Guess he doesn't like ramen.

"Oh you have no idea how cool it is." I say while laughing.

"So what are we watching?" John asked.

"The most Amazing show on this planet. Doctor who." I said.

"Not this rubbish." John says while making a face.

"Hey don't be mocking my doctor who. Back in the 60's they may not have the best effects but now they are amazing." I say as John rolled his eyes.

"So Anna, what futuristic stuff are we doing tomorrow? Love." John asked as he grabbed my empty bowl and put his and mine on the coffee table while I snuggled into John.

"Well first I need more food. So probably nothing." I said while looking up at John.

"Woo maybe I can come with could see how stuff changed." John said while playing with hair.

"John you know that's dangerous. What if someone recognizes you." I say, imagining my worst fear if John got discovered.

"Well you can't bloody keep me trapped in your flat, doll I'll go boggles. Besides it would be nice to see a guitar shop. Been dieing to get me hands on one since I've left me own in the past." John says. Oh johns right I can't keep him trapped inside forever. If only there was a way oh yes! I almost completely forgot about them. Quickly I leaped off of the couch, to go straight to my closet with a bewildered John following me.

"Doll, What are you doing?" John asked me as I threw stuff out of my closet.

"My friends and I decided last Halloween to dress up like your band. But two girls didn't show. So Jass and I went as you and Paul. But I didn't have a brown wig so I got a black wig with a mustache. Ah ah found you! Ow!" I yelled as I came out with the stuff I wanted but hitting my head in the process.

"Bloody hell women, your madder than me." John says while laughing.

"Well this should work." I say laughing at John. Oh this will definitely work, and you know what John I'm getting you a guitar tomorrow. I have enough saved away.
End of flashback:

         So following that idea I dragged John out of the house and made him walk downtown with me.

"And why wouldn't you tell me love?" John asked.

"Because it would ruin the surprise that's why." Laughing at John.

"Besides we're here!" I say while stopping at a guitar shop.

"Why are we here Anna?" John asked as we go inside.

"Well isn't clear, we're getting you a guitar." I say as John gave me a shocked face.

"Anna, I cant let you do that love, besides did you look at these prices? 700 pounds? That's ridiculous." John says while looking at the prices.

"Well that's kinda cheap nowadays, Besides I've got enough saved away. And I've always wanted a guitar. So pick one out." I told John. You should of seen johns face, it's like a child on Christmas morning. All bright and happy. As John looked at guitars I decided to look at the song books. There's loads of them. They had some Beatles ones, those I hid behind the Disney ones so that John couldn't see his own future. But the one I saw was Taylor Swift it had all her country songs on there like a Place in this world, fifteen and Tear drop on my guitar, My favorites.

"Whatcha looking at, doll." John says behind me.

"Oh just the amazing Taylor swift! Did you find one?" I say putting the book back.

"She looks like a slag." John says while I almost toppled over laughing.

"What she does, what's so funny" John asked.

"Oh it's just she's a popular icon for today." I say as John shakes his head. Then we both walked towards a brown and black Gibsons acoustic guitar. I asked one of the workers to get it down for me and then payed for it, and made our way to other stores.
__________________________
The end. Hopefully you guys like this chapter. Thanks for voting and commenting!😊🙌🏻