The end:

Jass sat on her bed with Jack in her arms looking on her phone. Since Anna left one month ago, Jass sold her apartment and moved in Anna's place and took jack in. For the first couple of weeks Jack missed Anna desperately and would search for her everyday and wait by the front door. It was Also hard for Jass too. But with time both of them got used to being without Anna and was able to live normal lives.
"What do you say Jack, how do you think Anna's doing?" Jass asked Jack while giving him a belly rub.
"Bark!" Jack barked with a smile.
"Well let's see, let me search for John Lennon, and oh would you look at this." Jass said while reading the article online.
Anna Lennon:
Anna Lennon is marred to John Lennon. There's not much known about her except that she was madly in love with John, as was John himself. They had one kid in 1963, named Julian, then two more named Jasmine and Sean Lennon. In 1980 John Lennon was almost shot by Mark David Chapman until Anna knocked him out with one of her books saving johns life. Now you can find John Lennon and his wife happily settled down and enjoying life.
"She saved him Jack! She saved John Lennon and changed history as we know it." Jass said excitedly while hugging Jack.
__________________________
The end. Hope you like the ending. I may do a second book based off on Anna's life with The Beatles I don't know. I wanna finish my other books before I do that. Thank you all for reading this and getting it to 1k! Means a lot. Thanks for voting and commenting. And look out for new chapters on my other books!🙌🏻😊😊😊😊✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

 And look out for new chapters on my other books!🙌🏻😊😊😊😊✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻