The dreadfull news

Anna's point of view:
"Bang, Bang, Bang." Bounding on Paul McCartneys door, I stood out side nerves as can be. 'Please open the door. Please open the freaking door.' I thought as I almost screamed in delight when the door opened revealing an aged Paul McCartney.

"Hello? What do you want?" Paul asked rudely.

"Hi Mr.McCartney um, I would like to talk to you about John Lennon please." I asked little nervous.

"I don't want to answer anymore questions go away." Paul said rudely as he started to shut the door on me.
'Wait no, I didn't come all the way out here to have the door shut in my face.'

"Please! I need answers, Please. I'm Anna, maybe John talked about me." I pleaded.

"Your that bird John was talking about." Paul asked as he let me in. Once I got in I realized that there's no guitars hanging on his wall, no song of the year award, or any award. There's nothing to say he even had a music career.

"Your probably shocked. But after John left The Beatles fell apart and I had a normal career of being a teacher here in London." Paul told me as we sat down in his living room.

"A teacher? But what happened to The Beatles?" I asked shocked. I couldn't believe what is happening, Paul not a famous musician but just a plain teacher? No Beatles? But how did this happen?

"Well you see we had this tour all set, our manger Brian, set it up. We waited the ten days and when it came for the tour Brian wanted all of us not three. So we ended The Beatles." Paul told me.

"But this isn't how it's suppose to be. Your suppose to have an amazing career. You changed the music generation." I said.

"Well I don't know what your smoking my dear, but it is what it is. Besides we probably wouldn't have made it anyway with the four of us." Paul says with a sad face.

"But you guys do. If you don't mind what happened to Ringo and George?" I asked.

"Well you see Ringo went to play with some other bands till he got shot by some crazy man in New York protesting for peace. Didn't even make the papers." Paul says while wiping a tear from his eyes.

"And George he died of cancer, Bloody idiot smoked too much." Paul says wiping another tear from his eyes. Slowly I reached out and grabbed his hand for support. I can't believe this is happening. Because of John not being in 1963 The Beatles are no more, and two of them died.

"I'm so sorry, I'm going to fix this." I say while making up my mind to send John back.

"And how my dear are you gonna do that?" Paul said more rudely. I was shocked this isn't the sweet charming Paul McCartney that I knew. This is a broken down, walls up version of Paul.

"I'm, um, John. He's here in the present. And I think if he goes back you guys can finally have the career that you guys deserve." I say letting a tear fall from my face. Knowing that I'm gonna have to say goodbye forever.

"Your in love with him aren't yea." Paul said shocking me.

"What?" I say shocked wiping a tear from my face.

"Your in love with him, and your willing to give him up for a silly little band?" Paul said while noticing my locket and picked it up with his two fingers.

"I remembered when John picked that out for you. He was so upset that you ended the call the way you did. Don't worry about old me. You take care of John now. What is, is what is can't go changing it." Paul said as more tears came down my face. I tried wiping them away but they kept coming one by one till I was a crying mess. Paul wrapped me up in a comfortable hug but all I wanted was johns warm arms. His caring face. I don't wanna say goodbye to him. I don't wanna loose him.

"Anna? Paul?" I heard John asked as I turned around to see a shocked John Lennon.

"John, listen I need to tell you something." I say but before I could he ran off on me breaking my heart even more.
__________________________
The end. Left it at a cliffhanger. Hope you guys liked this chapter. 🙌🏻👍🏻