But??? How????

Anna's point of view:
After well past midnight we finally got done at the ball and made our way back home. 'I'm going to tell him tonight, that I love him.' I thought as I made up my mind.

"Did you have fun tonight love?" John asked me opening the door and taking off his wig and mustache.

"It was the best night of my life." I said twirling inside making John laugh.

"Well I'm glad. It was pretty gear for me too. Hey where are you going?" John said as I felt this Giggly feeling, and pointed to John to follow me into the bed room as I ran. I could here John yelling my name as I came into the bedroom.

"Ah there you are. What game are you playing at?" John asked while I gave him a smirk as I grabbed his tie. Maybe it was the Champagne that's making me Getty tonight but I wanted John all to my self tonight in every way.

"John Winston Lennon I'm in love with you, I want you." I say with as much passion and love in my voice. It's as if johns smile couldn't go more wider.

"Oh Anna I love you too doll." John says while slowly kissing me. As I kissed him back. And soon before I knew it John was giving me small kisses down my neck as I took off his jacket, shirt and loosen his belt. In return John slowly undid my zipper on my dress as it slowly came off leaving me naked and cold. For about what felt like weeks John just stood there taking me in, all of me.

"Lovely, Anna you couldn't be anymore beautiful." John says making me blush as he kissed me again. And again this time with gently but roughness too it. And before I knew it we were both naked and was in a loving embrace as I lost my virginity to the one and only John Lennon.
        Next morning, I woke up in johns arms as I watched him sleep. 'Oh your so beautiful in your sleep.' I thought as I moved some hair out of his handsome face. Last night was so amazing, and awesome that it can't be explained in words. Looking around I saw my dress from last night laying on the ground next to johns making me smile of last night and blush at the same time.So looking at my Beatle poster of help, I Admired how great a band they were and how lucky I was to have met John Lennon himself. But giving the poster a more closer look I realized that johns not in it. Not at all. Which was weird. So deciding to investigate more I quickly got up grabbed my robe and went to my computer on the side wall. Pulling up google I typed in John Lennon to find that I couldn't find anything. Weird. try The Beatles? So typing The Beatles I found one of their album but nothing else. Even weirder there should be more albums than just one. I was about to shake my head and close out of the tabs when something caught my eye.
The Beatles were a success until John Lennon mysteriously disappeared. Ending in what could of been the greatest band in 1963. When interviewed Brian said 'John Lennon went on holiday and never came back. I told the rest of the lads that it was unlikely that they would succeed with out Lennon.' When we tried asking Paul he didn't leave a comment. Now the last remaining Beatle lives a calm normal life down in London. What? No? This can't be? The Beatles didn't make it? I need more answers so I quickly looked up Paul's address wrote it down. And got dressed without waking John. While in the kitchen I called a taxi as I wrote John a note. And left the house to see old Paul McCartney.
__________________________

The end! Now things are getting interesting. That's for voting and commenting. I'm feeling inspired today. So that's why there are a lot of new chapters!🙌🏻😊😊😊😊