Music

"That...." I started to say smiling and out of breath.

"Brilliant. Love. Mind doing it again." John says smiling at me. Nodding my head to reply to John, John brought his lips to mine once again. But this time with more passion than before. I could feel his tongue touched mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck. And soon John picked me up and held me up with his arms as I kissed him back. And then boom.

"Oww!" John yelled while laughing still holding me in his arms while we landed on the ground.

"What did you trip over?" I laughed.

"The dam Bloody dog toy." John says as he grabbed a rubber guitar.

"Well you know what they say right? Watch your step." I say with laughter.

"Oh really? Well I was too busy kissing you." John says shaking his head.

"Well I'm glad you broke my fall. Then." I say laughing.

"Oh that's it! Your gonna get it now." John says as he started tickling me.

"Ahhhh! John stop!" I screamed with laughter trying to runaway. Finally after what felt like million years I broke away from John and ran.

"io! Get back here." John says while trying to get up and chasing me.

"Don't trip on any toys." I say while running to the kitchen. Quickly I turned on the water grabbed the sprayer and sprayed John just before he caught me, making him soaking wet.

"Oh you're pay for that love." John says as he quickly picked me up and threw me on his shoulder.

"John! Put me down! Your wet!" I wined.

"Nope, face your punishment doll." John says. As I watched John go through the living room, bathroom and laundry room until we reached my bed room.

"io look at this, me face is on a wall." John says as he threw me on the bed.

"Couldn't yea, throw me softer John." I wined.

"Oh why would I do that, love, you got me wet." John says making a face at me.

"Well your the one who tickled me." I say making a face back at me.

"Oh is that so love, you ticklish then?" John asked while coming closer towards me.

"John no, I SAID NO! Ahhhhh" I screamed as John started tickling me again. But this time I had a hero, as soon as I screamed Jack came running into the room, jumped on the bed and attacked John by licking his face. Making him stop tickling me, allowing me to catch my breath.

"Good boy! Get him, that's it." I say while cheering jack on.

"Anna, get him.....Jack get off." John started to say until jack gave him a sloppy kiss and ran off.

"Ah dog germs." John says while grabbing my blanket and wiping his face off.

"Hey that's my blanket." I say laughing.

"Well that's your bloody dog, that attacked me." John says laughing.

"Well serves you right to tickle me. Jack knows when I need saving." I laughed along with John.

"io, you started it." John says falling back onto the bed.

"Well you started it by tripping." I say while cuddling into johns arms.

"You miss them don't you." I say as I watched John look at my Beatles poster of Help.

"Yea, I do, but if I go back I know I'll miss you and it's confusing love." John Confessed to me. 'Arg this is too sad, I need to cheer him up.' I thought.

"You know, you guys inspired so many people with your music. Basically music wouldn't be the same without The Beatles." I say hoping that would cheer him up.

"Really? Would it be bad to listen to them?" John asked. And for the rest of the night we laid in bed cuddling each other as we listen to modern music.
__________________________
The end. Hope you liked this cute little chapter. Thanks for the voting and comments!🙌🏻😊😊😊😊 And Incase your wondering down below is the poster in Anna's room.😊

😊