He left? No.....

After John left Anna in the park crying he felt bad. But knew she was never gonna change her mind. So calling a taxi with a whistle he entered the taxi.

"London street 4591 please." John told the taxi driver looking sad. 'Why did I just leave her there? I could of been more compassionate but no I had to ruin it with my mouth. If Paul was here he would slap me silly for what I've done.' John thought.

"Why so glum boy?" The taxi driver asked.

"Oh it's a long story." John says not really wanting to talk.

"Well it might help to talk about it son." Taxi driver told him.

"Oh all right, you see I've fallen for a girl way out of my league." John started to say till the taxi driver cut him off.

"So what's the problem? Oh sorry dude didn't mean to cut you off." The taxi driver said. 'Dude? Who says that?' John thought.

"The problem is she doesn't wanna come home with me. And where I'm going we can't reach each other." John says.

"Ah man that sucks, well we're here hope you can figure it out. And who knows maybe she will change her mind. But that will be 10 pounds please." The taxi driver said.

"Not likely, she made up her mind." John said slapping a tenner to the taxi driver as he got out of the car. Slowly John climbed the stairs leading to Anna's flat memorizing every little detail. Opening the door he was greeted by jack.

"Your a good boy, you take care of her got that. You take real good care of her." John says while giving jack a big hug as he licked his face.

"I'm gonna Miss yea. Jackie boy." John said remembering when he first called jack, Jackie boy.
Flashback:
      "John what are you doing?" Anna laughed at John and jack. As John was playing ruff with jack.

"Playing with Jackie boy. That's who, since someone is too busy to play with me. Right Jackie boy. Do you want the ball? Do yea?" John said in a baby voice hiding jacks ball behind his back.

"I told Yea before John I need this done for work. Besides who do you think pays for your feeding belly. And yours mr. Jack. Uh? And since when did you start calling jack, Jackie boy?" Anna said laughing at John.

"Since now. I think I'm keeping that name. Right boy? You like Jackie boy! Don't Yea?" John said as jack barked at him.

"You two are nutters." Anna said smiling back at John and shaking her head.

"But I'm your nutter!" John said laughing as jack tackled him.
End of flashback:

"Right need to get to work." John said to jack snapping back into reality. So quickly John started writing two letters one to Paul, and the other to Anna as a goodbye.
Dear Paul,
       Things with Anna didn't work out, I'm coming home. We are gonna make our band toppermost of the poppermost. You can bet on that. So much to tell you not enough paper. So I'll save the rest till I see Yea mate.
                                    Your mate
                                    John Lennon.
John quickly sealed the letter up and was about to go put it in a envelope when he saw pictures of him and Anna making faces.
Flashback:

"Come on! John." Anna told John dragging him across downtown.

"Anna where are we going? Slow down will Yea? Your gonna pull me arm off." John said laughing as Anna dragged him to an old photobooth.

"You wanna take pictures in here? That's why you were pulling me arm off?" John said looking at Anna with a questionable look.

"Yes! It's a great idea to have some pictures of us John." Anna told John.

"But can't you take pictures on your phone thingy?" John asked.

"You mean iPhone? Yes, but this way I can put in a frame. Besides this will be fun! Come on!" Anna said as she dragged John in as he rolled his eyes at her. Quickly Anna stuck a tenner in the machine. And John and anna started to make funny faces. Some sticking their tongues out others doing bunnie ears and peace signs and one nice one with a beautiful smile.

"Love it." Anna said holding the pictures.

"I like that one." John pointed to the nice smile one.

"Well then here you can have that one. Besides they give us two." Anna said handing one to John as John put  it into his wallet.
End of flashback:
Coming back from the memory John reached for his wallet on the table and took out the folded picture and smiled. 'I need to leave. Before Anna comes. Besides I should of realized that she would never come with me. I was never enough for her.' John thought as he quickly put his wallet back in his pants pocket, gently put Anna's letter on her desk and hugged jack one more time. After hugging jack John walked out the door, grabbed his letter to Paul and wished desperately to see his mates again. Cause after all he missed his best friends. After what felt like a minute passed by John felt the dizzy feeling again and fell to his knees dispering from Anna's view completely.

"JOHN! NO!" Anna screamed while crying as she ran up her steps. But she was too late for John Lennon was no where to be seen for he was in the past where he belongs.

"He left?........no! COME BACK! Come back!" Anna screamed as she cried kneeling down and crying not wanting John to go. She didn't even say goodbye.
__________________________
End of chapter! Hope you guys like it. Thanks for voting and commenting.