Saying goodbye to a friend

Anna's point of view:
It's been about 6 weeks since I've saw John disappear in front on my very eyes. And since that happened I've been felling like shit. I haven't been sleeping great. Every time I close my eyes I keep picturing John right Beside me, kissing my lips to have him disappear right in front of me. Making me wake up in the middle of the night covered in sweat and crying my eyes out. And believe me I've tried to move on, but every time I see pictures of us or his clothes I'm reminded of our fight and it hurts more than I can tell. I've ignored my friend Jass since I found out she completely forgot about John being here in the present. Over all I'm a complete mess. And that's how I feel now, as I'm emptying out my lunch into the toilet.

"Gross, that's about the second time today I've done that." I say wiping my mouth and flushing the toilet.

"Ok that's enough, Pity party is over Anna, I'm here to snap you back into reality." I could here Jass yell as my front door slammed shut. Shit, I forgot I gave her my key. I really don't feel like talking to anyone.

"Anna where are you? Oh there you are. You ok? You look like crap?" Jass asked me as she came into view.

"Oh I'm fine." I say with a shaky voice as I slowly stand up.

"You sure don't look fine, man you stink when was the last time you took a shower or got out of those clothes." Jass told me as I looked at my self in the mirror. She's right I do look gross, swollen eyes, messy air and a very dirty shirt.

"I've been doing the best as I can." I say walking past her and heading to the kitchen. Man I'm hungry, how can I be so hungry and puke my guts out at the same time?

"Seriously Ann! Look at you! Your a mess! When are you gonna Realize that johns not coming back? Uh? He left you to do ungodly things without." Jass yelled at me making me squint my face as tears fell from my eyes.

"You don't think I know that Jass, I've been doing the best that I can." I yelled slamming my plate.

"Oh Anna that's when you rely on your best friend. And not that jerk of a ex." Jass told me. God why did the universe let everyone including my best friend, let them all forget John Lennon.

"He's not a jerk." I yelled.

"Ann! He left you he's a jerk in my Opinion."

"Jass johns not a jerk he didn't wanna leave. I....made him." I say while falling to the floor crying. Finally admitting to myself what I did.

"What do you mean?" Jass asked with a confused look on her face. As she gently placed her hand on my leg.

"We were arguing about how he should leave because he was messing up the future by being here. And he wanted me to come with him but I couldn't." I started to say. Before I knew it I was telling her everything, about John and me, how we meet. Everything just came spilling out, it was a relief to let everything off my chest.

"Anna you Seriously expect me to believe that?" Jass asked me.

"Look I have proof." I say as I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and show her a picture of John and me on the night we went to the ball, then I showed her another one with all three of us.

"But...that's John Lennon. You were dating John Lennon?!" She asked.

"Yea, I was wasn't I." I say smiling for the first time in a while.

"Your still in love with him aren't yea?" Jass asked.

"Yea I am. But it doesn't matter now he's gone. Like you said. I can't wait for him to come back. I...have to get my self together." I say slowly standing up.

"Anna listen to me, your in love with John Lennon, why didn't you leave with him?" Jass grabbed my arm and made me face her.

"Because I couldn't leave you or jack? Who would take care of him?"

"I would of course you dumbo." Jass said while hitting me on the head.

"Ow! Would you really do that for me?" I asked her.

"Of course your my best friend. Right we need to get you cleaned up. And then we're going shopping!" Jass said while she started shoving me to the shower.

"Wait? What? Jass why are we shopping?" I asked.

"Well we gotta make you look all pretty for the one and only John Lennon Of course you dumbo!" Jass said while we both started laughing.
__________________________
The end! Next one will be shopping!🙌🏻😊 thanks for voting and commenting and reading!