Chapitre 10- games-

After the quick wash out of the blood I stepped out of the shower and changed to my new clothes. I got out of the bathroom and head down stairs where everyone were sitting by the dining table waiting for dinner. I took the seat next to Toby and Eyeless Jack.
"Hey [y/n]"
"Hi Eyeless Jack, what's up?"
"Not much"
"Hmm okay" well that was awkward. I had a successful kill that's all it counts and I'm proud about it. I feels good to finally know the person who I hated the most he deserved a long long time ago...I smiled and of course Toby noticed, starting to get weird how he notice every single reaction I give.
"W-What makes you *tic* s-so happy?"
"Just thinking about the good moments where I killed my ex" I gave him a wink and he smiled at it.
"G-good to k-know *tic* you en-enjoyed it" the food appeared on the table from no where, looks good except...the flesh...that Eyeless Jack grabs from the instant, he lifted his mask up to his mouth and shove the flesh in. I didn't want to watch that scene anymore so I looked back to my food and ate it.

~time skip~
After a while, everyone finished their food and washed their dishes. I went to sit on the couch as Toby followed. Ben came by.
"Hey you guys wanna play truth or dare?" I saw nothing wrong with that so why not?
"Sure! I'm bored anyways"
"I-I'm in *tic*"
"Alright! I'll call the others." As he said so he rushed up stairs to call the others. A few minutes later we all sat on the floor. Jeff, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Sally, Clockwork, Jane, Masky, Hoodie, Ben and of course Toby.
"Alright who starts?" Ben said
"I'll start!" Hoodie said raising his hand up.
"A-Alright *tic*
"Hmm...Jeff! Truth or dare?"
"Uhh...dare?"
"I dare you to bring Slender here and hug his leg tightly saying "I LUV YOU" to him" we all laughed at it.
"FINE!" Jeff got up headed up stairs, a few moments later he came back down with Slender.
"Come on now child hurry up, I've got things to do" Jeff took a deep then he jumps right on Slender's leg, hugged it tighter and tighter every seconds.
"I LUV YOUUUUU!!!" We all laughed so hard, I felt like peeing in my pants at how funny it looked.
"Child please stop this none sense, let my leg go." Jeff let's go Slender's leg and sat back down on the floor with us, Slender teleports back to his office.
"Alright Alright..next...Hmm Masky, truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Would you rather kill Ben or rape a fox"
"J-JEFF! Argh I'd rather kill Ben plus he's an immortal"
"True true okay whatever" the game goes on and on I felt like I didn't even exist, no one asked me anything, it was getting boring. Sally saw me getting bored.
"[y/n] truth or dare!" YES finally!
"Truth"
"Do you like anyone?" I felt my cheeks turn bright red. Everyone looked at me with eyes wide open waiting for an answer
"I...I..."
"Come one spit it out!" Jeff said, it made me feel uncomfortable. Honestly I would say I don't but do I really like Toby? He's so kind and caring...
"I..."
"Come on children, time for bed, you all have missions tomorrow and [y/n] training"
"Fine, you're lucky this time [y/n]" everyone stood up and headed back to their room,I still sat their thinking to myself...do I really like him?
"C-Come on *tic* l-let's g-go to bed" I stood up and walked with Toby to our room. Sigh, I'll think more another time, just need some rest.
——————————————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
For now BAiii!
Vote•comment•Share• if you enjoyed the story! Have a great day my lovely readers! I love you all! 💋