Chapter 24- confused -

[WARNING: this is just a fanfic don't take it to serious, you guys are amazing, all of you are amazing even more then amazing.]

"Did you think I was done? Who do you think you are? You think no one know what you did? You're useless even worst, why are you even still alive?"  There I stood in pitch black...those voices, they won't stop...
"Go die. You're nothing to this world"
"SHUT UP!!!" My hands blocking my ears as tears starts to roll down my face.
"Go die, you're trash. That's why he left you"
"Don't even mention HIM, HE'S DEAD I KILLED HIM"
"Monster, monster!!"
"SHUT UP YOU LIITLE ASS BITCHES"
"NO ONE WANTS YOU!"
           —————————————————
I shot open my eyes and and sat up breathing heavily, taking deep breaths.
"Just...a dream..." I covered my face with my hands as tears fall uncontrollably. Why?
"I just wanted to be happy..."
"It's going to be okay [y/n]" my eyes shot open to where the voice came from...Zalgo...
"W-what are you doing here?" I said, cleaning up the last few tears.
"I care for you..." he went to sit by the bed side next to me
"I think it's time you should know the truth"
"Know what?" I saw Zalgo taking a deep breath
"[y/n]...you're related to me..."
"W-what?"

I was related to Zalgo..? Impossible! I barely look like him. But then again..that explains how I got my powers. My life is so confusing.
"Well...I got to go now sis" with that he vanished within a second.

I let out a long sigh and made my way downstairs and into the kitchen to get breakfast. The moment I notice the kitchen my eyes widened. Jeff was fighting with Jane, Toby was chasing laughing jack with his axes around the kitchen while laughing jack was holding what seems like...oh, waffles....he ain't getting any mercy when it comes to waffles and Toby. The kitchen was chaos. A few broken plats that was shattered on the floor, water spilled all over the counter...who the hell left the sink water flow like that???? Worst...WHERE IS SLENDER????

Jeff and jane's fight was getting more intense as they started stabbing each other. Lord heavens.....or hell please help this poor mansion that is in a horrible state. I open the frigide and god helped. Oh hail the pasta lord...there was a leftover cold pasta.(the actual food) I put it into the microwave, set the time and then...wait. I watched as the plate twirledin cercles again and again. Everything went silent, I didn't seem to care at all. I kept staring at the microwave.
"A-re yo-u Okay [y/n]?"
"W-whaa-?" I snap as I realized everyone were starring at me. I look back at the microwave and seems like it stoped and I didn't notice.
"Bro, you stared at that microwave like some sort of creep are you okay?" Jeff asked as he played with his knife, throwing it hand to hand.
"Y-yea I'm fine!" I said as I open the microwave and got the pasta out. I grabbed a fork and my pasta then head upstairs and into my personal room to eat.

So awkward... oh well...at least the pasta taste good. After eating I went downstairs and place my dish into the sink that was now full loaded with holy water. The sink water was turned off, finally... I went back upstairs and back into my room as I plop onto my bed. I stared at the blank white ceiling. I wonder what happened to my parents...my friends...everything and everyone that I left behind... will I ever see them again? I sighed and decided it'll be better if I would just take nap. I lay back in a comfortable position and drowned into darkness.

——————————————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
For now BAiii!
Vote•comment•Share• if you enjoyed the story! Have a great day my lovely readers! I love you all! 💋