Chapter 16- rules rules rules-

As Jeff walks me through the dark long hallways of the mansion, I couldn't help but think. How big is this mansion? It doesn't look that big on the outside how come on the inside it's like an infinity place. Weirder, we didn't even have enough room for me to have my own. We walked and walked and it felt like ages until we stopped in front of a door. On the door carved "go to sleep" damn...

He opens the door and I hesitantly walk slowly into the room. He then pushed me in, it didn't hurt but I still said "oww"
"Don't worry i won't kill you in your sleep"
"You sure about that" I said as I raised one of my eyebrows looking at him.
"Yes I'm sure. If I did want to kill you, then I would had done that sooner, plus Slender would punish me if I did kill you."
"HA"
"Don't "ha" or I'll make you ha in your sleep"
"What does that even mean"
"Argh, just forget it"
"Alright alright geez, by the way, earlier you told me you had rules, what are they?"
"Oh right, rule number 1 do not stare at me when I sleep rule number two do not touch me in my sleep rule number three do not rape me"
"Ew who would want to?"
"Fan girls..."
"Right right..."
"Rule number four...NO TOUCHIN' THE CHILD!!!"
"OOF Rip my ears" as I said so, Jeff reach into his hoodie pocket and takes out his polished knife. WAIT HE'S GONNA KILL MY ASS OFF. But unexpectedly he kisses the knife...
"This is my child, if you touch it you'll go to sleep in split seconds got it?"
"Yes mr.i care for everything..." I said sarcastically, Jeff gave me the death stare.
"I-I MEAN Y-YES S-SIR"
"Much better, now I'm going on a killing spree, see you around."
"Okay bye!" With that he leaves the room to myself. I let out a sigh as he left, geez, Jeff could be really scary when he wants. I need to figure out a way to kill Clockwork...sounds simple but at the same time not really. I hope we could quickly get this over with.

I went to sit on Jeff's bed letting out a long sigh. How in the world will I do this?

——————————————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
For now BAiii!
Vote•comment•Share•  if you enjoyed the story!  Have a great day my lovely readers! I love you all! 💋