Chapter 19- Back?-

[[A/N] Sorry for taking so long to write the story. I was busy with many things and also with many problems going on in real life. I'm trying my best to update the most as possible! Don't forget to comment or vote to support our waffles army! It would make me the happiest person if we could reach to 200 reads before December, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 180 READS!!! WOW!! Love you guys so much!! :33 ~enjoy!🎉🎉🎉]

~Toby's Pov~
Fuck...I rush back to Jeff.
"J-jeff WHERE IS [Y/N]?!?"
"She's in my room!"
"N-NO SHE'S NOT, I CHECKED!"  Crap, I have to get to slender quick. Maybe he knows. I rush to Slender's office and knock.
"Come in child" I came slamming the door but to my relieved, [y/n] was there. Slender must've been the one who brought her here.
"I see you were looking for [y/n], don't worry, she's ok" I'm so glad she's okay...but what in the world happened? I don't seem to remember anything that had happened the past few days who knows even weeks!
"Come sit down child, I'll explain you what happened" I went to sit down as Slender gave me a long explanation of what happened, my angel still laid there still unconscious. Argh...that Clockwork...but I shouldn't get too mad, she did reverse the spell. I miss being with her so much.

After the long conversation I walk out of Slender's office. I'm in a mess, so much drama. It's gonna make my head explode soon enough... I went into my room and sat on the edge of the bed. Thinking to myself "what did I do to deserve this? What did my angel do to deserve all of this?" I laid back down on the bed staring at the blank ceiling, slowly closing my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~Your Pov~
I slowly woke up, everything was blurry. What in the world happened...all I remember was me cutting myself... slowly my vision came clear. This wasn't the room I last saw myself in, i take a better look. Oh. This is Slender's office, why am I here already? Was it me or did someone brought me here? 

I quietly sat up and walked out of the room only to find Slender Men talking to Jeff. Jeff glanced at me shocked, soon enough slender turns around to see me:
"Ah! Awake I see!"
"Umm...hi?"
"Hey [y/n], glad you're not dead"
"You glad? Ehh I don't believe that"
"Yeah yeah"
"Since you're awake I guess you can go back to your room...?" I wasn't sure if that was a demand or a question, sounded more like a question. I walked my way to my room without saying a word. I hope everyone is happy. I entered Jeff's room and sat on the edge of the bed letting a long sigh. How did I end up here? Oh right... damn... I wonder how long I've been here, suddenly Ticci Toby popped on my mind.
"No...he's happy with who he is with, I should just forget him."

            [!!!Magic Waffles Time Skip!!!]
[your Pov]
I was heading down stairs for dinner, the fresh smell of beef and fries filled my nostrils. I turned to see everyone sitting by the dinner table but some people seem missing... well first Clockwork isn't here, Sally isn't too, something in me feels like someone else is missing. I turn around a bopped into someone, I tripped back a few step and was about to fall on the hard ground, break my back and butt and never sit again. I close my eyes waiting for the pain to come, but everything seem to stop.

——————————————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
For now BAiii!
Vote•comment•Share•  if you enjoyed the story!  Have a great day my lovely readers! I love you all! 💋