Chapter 11- cuddles-

I ran and ran as fast as I could. They kept following me. I was running out of breath, oh god no, they're catching up. I kept running, i couldn't let them catch me, I couldn't. My foot started to get really painful, my lungs were running low, I felt like I was about to faint or pass out. Suddenly, I accidentally tripped on a tree's root and landed on my face. It cause painful scratched but I quickly caught up. My knee was bleeding real bad.
"QUICK OVER THERE!" I heard a men scream, argh crap. I had to keep running, so I did. I heard the mens catch up to me, shit shit. Suddenly, two arms wrapped around me and pulled me into a dark place, I heard the mens run past us. We then got out, it was Toby...he saved me... I quickly hugged him and cried into his chest.
"Shh...I-it's okay [y/n]...it's o-okay..I'm here" i felt light headed. Everything became dark. I fainted.
"[y-y/n] [Y/N]!!" I woke up in a flash, it was all just a dream...I felt tears streaming down...I was scared...
"Shhh...it's a-Alright...I-I'm hear...don't worry" his voice was so delicate... I took the courage and hugged him tight to my surprise he hugged me back. I felt so loved...and happy...
"T-Thank you Toby..." we sat there hugging each other for a little longer. I like him...wait what??? I c-can't...killers weren't meant to like each other...what am I thinking? I let go off Toby, I really do like him but I don't want to tell him, what if he don't feel the same way? Wait duh he doesn't I'm not good enough for him plus he's a killer...he doesn't need a girl...not to mention, love don't last forever and I don't even know if love exist...just some shit people made up I guess.

I messed up my life... my ex was the worst person...I don't want to hate Toby for not feeling the same way...
"C-come on *tic* l-let's go"
"Okay..." we walk outside the room, it was 1:45, wow I must have over slept real bad, I never woke up this late. Everyone left for mission I wonder why Toby is still here.
"Hey Toby, can I ask you something?"
"S-sure anything!"
"Why aren't you on missions today?"
"I finished t-them *tic* early so I c-can have more time with you."
"More time with me?"
"N-no big deal." More time with me? Why? I have nothing special, the only thing I'm good at is waste other people's time, why waste more?
"I'm useless..." I mumbled...
"S-Sorry...what *tic* d-did you say? I didn't *tic* c-catch that."
"Nothing...I was talking to myself"
"O-oh okay *tic*" Time flew by...I thought Slender said I had training today. Did he forget or did he just said that from no where.

I decide to practice on my own, I grabbed my knives and went into the forest. Like I did last time swinging my knife, tossing, attacking the tree to cause as much damage as I can. This time the tree got more damage then the last...did I improve? I got tired so I headed back to the mansion and upstairs to my room. No sign of Toby anywhere...where could he be? I explore the mansion to see where he could be...the mansion was quiet and I started to get worried.
"Where could he be?" I asked out loud...I sighed...maybe he left without saying a word. I head back to the living room and sat on the couch with a book I found in a room while exploring.

I started reading it, pages flipped and flipped, time passed by, without knowing I fell asleep. After a few moments a felt someone shaking my arm trying to wake me up, i was to tired, I wanted more sleep, I didn't open my eyes instead I just grabbed the person and hugged whoever it was and fell right back asleep this time I was cuddling the person. I didn't care who it was, I just needed someone to cuddle me. After a while, I heard people talking...argh...whatever they're talking about is it that important, why not let me sleep???
——————————————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
For now BAiii!
Vote•comment•Share•  if you enjoyed the story!  Have a great day my lovely readers! I love you all! 💋