Chapter 18- Love hurts-

I walk towards Clockwork and Ticci Toby, he noticed and gave me the death glare.
"Hey Clockwork, can we talk in private?" She gave me a suspicious look and then nodded. We then went upstairs and into her room.
"So what is it [y/n]?"
"*sigh*, I know you did something to Toby, but I see how much you love him so I will leave you be. I hope you'll be happy with him." She looked shocked with my words but suddenly gave me a kind smile.
"You seem really kind, sorry...I didn't mean to do this but I really like him, hearing you say this really warmed me. Let's be friends?"
"Oh course!" We then hugged and talked a bit, until there was a knock on the door. It was Toby.
"Hey babe" he said, oof, one stab into my heart.
"Hey Toby"
"So it was fun talking to you Clocky, we should talk more but I got to go!"
"It's no problem and sure!"

With that I left, I felt tears go down my cheek but quickly brushed them off. "They're Happy now..." I smile and walk into Jeff's room. "It's okay, everything is going to be okay..." I went into Jeff's bathroom and got out my knife, I rolled up a sleeve from my [f/c] hoodie and marked two cuts with the knife. Blood started running down, it started to sting but I felt like I wanted it. I wash up the blood from the arm and the knife then roll down my sleeve. Suddenly I fell on the ground and started crying, it hurts...not the cuts...my heart is aching. It hurts so much...I felt my heart is getting stabbed multiple times.

I got up and curled myself into a ball on the cold hard floor of Jeff's room and started crying. Why does love hurts? After that I cried myself to sleep, still on the hard floor.

{jeff's Pov}
I finished my mission Slender gave me and headed back to my room to wash up the blood, only to see [y/n] curled up in a ball, on the cold hard floor. Stupid girl what's got into her, I walk up to her but it was nothing that I expected. It looked like she was crying for hours, I then notice her left sleeve have weird spots on it. I rolled up only to find two deep bloody cuts. HOLY LORD SHE CUTS!?!?

I quickly picked her up bridal style and put her on bed. I rush to Toby, forgetting about the accident with clockwork and him.
"TOBY!" I screened on top of my lungs, his head popped out of clockwork's room.
"What's up J-jeff *tic*"
"[y/n] is bleeding! She cuts!"
"W-What!?! *tic*" with that he rushes into my room.
"I guess it worked..." I heard Clockwork say. That's when it snapped me back, she turned Toby back? But how? I thought we had to kill her to turn him back.

{Toby's Pov}
I snapped only to find I was in front of Clockwork, what in the world happened to me? She looked sad, but she then looked me into the eyes as I heard her say "I'm sorry..."  i didn't know what to say.

"TOBY!" I heard coming from outside the door, I went out to look who it was. Jeff...he looked worried.
"What's up J-jeff *tic*"
"[y/n] is bleeding! She cuts!"
"W-What!?! *tic*" I rushed outside the door, I couldn't believe my ears...my little angel...I rush into Jeff's room. Only to find there was nothing, I then rush to my room but there was no one.