Epilogue

[Toby's pov]
It's been 6 years since it happened . . .

She's gone forever.

Today was her birthday and we, the creepypastas, decided to pay her a visit.

I let out a long sigh.

I placed a small black box in my pocket.

She didn't get the chance to follow her dreams.

Ben called from the front door so we could leave.

We all left toward the graveyard and to her tombstone where it wrote '[y/n] [l/n] from heavens and hell'

I crouched down to her tombstone.

"Happy birthday [y/n] . . . It's been 6 years since you couldn't see the sun anymore. But I know you're watching us up there, you deserve the heavens. You've brought the smile to all of us here . . . 6 years now. I wanted to propose to you this day, but I guess it's not possible . . ." 

I pulled out a box which contained a ring and placed it down.

"I wanted you to make me the happiest man on earth this day. Even though you aren't here with me, you'll always be a part of my heart"

A hand placed on my shoulder, I looked up to Slender.

I stood back up and we all stood around her tombstone and we were silent. We prayed her peace then we left.

Our walk home to the mansion was silent.

It was quiet.

Even when we were back in the mansion.

I walk up to my room. Her things were still at the same places as it was 6 years ago.

I walk up to my table where a glass see through jar was placed.

Inside that jar was a feather, from her angel wings. Seconds before we took her away.

Every seconds counts . . .

I just wished, you were still here with me . . .

Tears fell one by one.

I faced pain everyday.

The pain where it stings inside your heart.

The pain where you can't stop it from hurting.

I look out of my window and into the sky.

I smile to myself and to the person watching above . . . [y/n] of heavens and hell . . .

•X_AXL_X• There's a [A/N] after the epilogue if you care to read. 💗 for now I hope you enjoyed it.