🥀[A/N]🥀

Okay first before we start, can you guys see chapter 30? The ending not the epilogue, because there's like 16 or so reads for the epilogue and 6 for the chapter before that. So I'm just wondering.

Welcome back everyone, I love you all so so much my little nuggets and—

Okay let's get to the mane point why We're here *cough cough**

HOLY SHIT WE HIT 1K READS?!?! THAT'S FUCKING IDKKKK AHHHHH 😭😭😭😭 THANK YOU, A MILLION TIMES, THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH! 💘💗💖💝💕💓💞

Phew now that we got that done, let's get into some emotional letters. I'm kidding but I am going to say a phew things so read it if you care or have time. You don't have to.

Alright, I think most of you don't know but for my early supporters, who are literally my close friends/ best friends today. Remember when I first hit 200 reads? And I was so god damn happy. Yeah, that was last year in November. 6 months ago, we were at 200. How the fuck did we get to 1k? Like I was expecting a year to get to 1k because LOOK, the tittle isn't even catchy! Why would people read it?!?! (I'm joking, you read what you want to read, I'm just trying to make myself feel bad)

Well, here we are back at it again. This is a huge deal to me, I mean it. For someone like me, this is something not to be forgotten. Wattpad has helped me with something hard just by existing. When I first started writing, all I wanted to do was for fun but then I took the choice to publish the first chapter and so on. It gave pressure when I was running out of ideas but I knew it was worth it. It helped me relax sometimes.

So again, Thank you, SO MUCH for sticking up with me. And I hope you still do when 'Met Again' is going to be published. I'm working on it, and it's doing good so I hope to see you there when it comes out!🥰 (published the 12th July)

Your dearest, X_AXL_X
I love you.