Do or Die - Chapter 15

Thundering plashes in the ink from his murder-driven spurt were almost in sync with your pounding heartbeat. Inky's sharp growls were so close and appalling that you could even feel it riddle through your insides as it echoed throughout the voided land. His influence managed to pull out chills from your hide down and your body regardless of the horrid humidity. The white of his only-visible blotted attire was blurred in your eyesight from both the rush of adrenaline and his incredible speed.

You sat there bunching yourself up into a trembling ball. Now what can you do? What factors could you end up minimizing right now? Your life was on a thread that was surely on the brink to snap. You could just take the axe in hand again and defend yourself till fate chooses its side but that requires time which you lacked to get back up. This situation was beyond worse than that colossal searcher you've fought earlier. It was probably long enough that Bendy took on his other form to the point where he'll be too exhausted to protect you or even have time to fully reform in the first place.

Your eyelids juiced the last round of tears out from your eyes. You tried to hold back your scream from spearing right out of your poor throat but you couldn't prosper, as if anyone could in a situation with a monster like this. A few pathetic swings from your worn-down axe in a sitting position would definitely lead to the deaths of both of you. Your heart felt like it was on the verge to implode inside your chest and the bitter, ironing taste of ink managed to dribble and race down into your gaping mouth that should've made you throw up instantly. Just suddenly, you've felt something warmer tackle you down but it didn't feel like what you would have expected. It knocked you down against inky floor, pinning you and covering you up; like a blanket of ink, a bubble really.

'Bendy!?' You yelled out inwardly as you were forced to lay flat right on your back. The warm normal ink naturally outlined you, while Bendy covered you up, almost smothering your face but not on purpose. The sounds of your heavy breathing were now quietened a little but everything still sounded hollow from the overworld in general; just less intense. Although, you weren't sure if that exactly happened or if you're actually either unconscious or dead but just then, something that was very heavy and nearly suppressed your breathing stood on your stomach. The liquified Bendy himself tried to thicken himself up overtop of you more so that he can halve most of Inky's weight. You gasped out but just in time a gelatinous glob of ink muffled your mouth; as if Bendy attempted to silence you. You took a deep breath in through your nose, obeying Bendy's action that you've tried to assume and understand. His blobby chunk of himself which you would assume once to be his hand oozed away to allow you to ease your drawn exhale out and try to relax your breathing but it was difficult the fact that your heart was racing too much already and the immense mass of pushing down on you but you still tried to soften your laborious respiration anyway. Bendy tried to deliberately thicken himself some more so he can make space for your lungs to fill up while not trying to incite the corrupted being above. On top stood the larger confused, demon. If he's able to share his perfect night vision with his normal counterpart then he would've dug in through Bendy and pull you out... so what was the cut? His eyes are draped over with ink which should have an effect on his eyesight too. He should've been aware that Bendy somehow snuck in during his destructive rampage anyway. Although no one would have expected shallowed ink to magically 'drown' someone; especially being witnessed by a feral creature with an IQ relatively equivalent to a young, carnivorous predator. Inky just stood there still, looking down and examining around some more. Bendy made his outer-self more gelatinous too so Inky will buy in, thinking its just a large wad of thick ink. The corrupted cartoon held his fist up and clenched it out of disappointment for himself but he was still baffled on where you went. He decided to let it go for now, turn around and skulked slowly off the body-sized mound of ink and moved on back to his business but surely he wasn't completely disillusioned. He was aware that he wasn't alone.