Self confidence? Don't have it.

Jack's POV

Just yesterday Zach was almost bought to the hospital.

"It should have been me", I keep saying.

I'm sitting in bed on my phone. 

I hear Zach come in but I don't look up.

"If your dad was home right now, he would be beating your beautiful ass. Better get up before I get to you before him." He says.

"Wow, so tough." I say and just sigh.

"Come on babe, get up." He tells me.

I just groan and whisper, "Should've been me."

"What?" He says, hearing me muffle something under my breath.

"It should have been me" I say again, just a bit louder.

He still didn't hear me and I didn't want him to.

"Tell me what the fuck you said." He demands.

"IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME! I SHOULD HAVE OVERDOSE, I SHOULD HAVE DIED!" I yell.

"Babe! Never say that. Your a wonderful human being and anyone who disagrees is jealous of you. You are much more important than you think. You know how you felt when you thought about me dying? That's how I would feel. Fuck, I'd feel worse. You are the most amazing person I have ever met and I wouldn't change a single thing about you. You just need to have self confidence!" He tells me.

His little speech was inspiring but self confidence? What the fuck is that? Never heard of it, nor do I have it. I just want to die.

.

.

.

Sorry that this is short, kinda rushing.