It was at that Moment, he knew, he F*cked Up

Zach's POV

I pull into my driveway since Jack was staying at my house.

I search for the spare key because I left mine at Daniel's.

Found it!

I try to open the door but something's blocking it, Jack.

"There's no point in trying to stop me! This was going to happen at some point!" he yells.

Dear Zach,

This is not because of you, trust me. You're the most amazing guy in the world and the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you so much and want you to know you are not the cause of my death. If it's anyone's fault, it's my father's. That son of a bitch abused and raped me. Please, report him to the police and get him killed he you can't but please don't get hurt. I love you and I didn't want it to end this. Please remember me and don't let me hold you back from loving someone else. -Love, you caring boyfriend, Jack Avery

Btw, that dream of wanting to become a singer? Do it. Do it for me. XOXO

I have a quick flashback to when he wrote that note to me before.

Right after I think of that, Jack starts saying it off the top of his head.

Bro, he had it memorized! Not that that's a good thing.

He didn't leave one word out as he restated the note to me out loud.

"Btw, that dream of wanting to become a singer? Do it. Do it for me," Jack says before finishing.

He still wants me to be a singer...

I have tons of subscribers on YouTube....

I sign into our YouTube account on Daniel's phone. Jack must have ended the live at some point.

I quickly press the button to start another live and instantly, a million people are watching. 

"Guys, I need help. Jack is going to kill himself and I know I can trust you guys. Send police to ____________________ (their address). He needs help. Hurry!" I whisper-shout.

I hear Jack scream from inside.

"Jack, baby, don't do this to yourself!" I tell him.

"I have to," he says.

"But you don't," I say.

I start to sing 1-800-273-8255 by Logic and instantly the live started blowing up.

I sang louder for Jack to hear.

He screamed and kicked something.

"Stop," he tells me.

I continue.

"I SAID STOP!" he screams at me.

"Only if you open the door," I tell him.

The door doesn't open.

I continue.

He swears multiple times and throws something to the ground.

Now, he has a desk in front of the door so I can't get in.

I struggle be eventually get the door open.

When I walk in, he's no where to be seen.

"Jack?" I ask the quiet house.

"Guys, please do what I asked," I tell the live before ending it and placing Daniel's phone on the table.

I rush upstairs.

Jack has hung a rope above my closet and is standing on a chair.

"One step, and I'll do it," Jack tells me.

.

.

.

I am sorry. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh. This is what this story has come to.

Bye Melons!

(That is you guys' name from now on. If you don't like it, feel free to suggest another name in the comments.)