Finally!

Zach's POV

We moved into the house a few days later. Jack was still limping around, not ready to give birth yet.

"Jacky?" I ask him.

"Hmm?" He responds, not turning his attention away from the television.

"I recorded another video for YouTube. I was wondering if you would watch it before it gets uploaded? It's a song I wrote myself," I tell him.

"Of course baby," He says and turns his attention to my laptop. I press play and the sound of my voice singing Why blasts through the speakers. Jack's jaw drops in -what I assume- amazement.

"This is... AMAZING!" He screams at the top of his lungs. 

"I would jump and dance but you know... can't these days," He says and laughs while rubbing his baby bump. I laugh too and sit next to him.

"We should come up with baby names," I say.

"No! We need to do it in the moment! We can't do it a month before!" He complains.

"Jack, you're due in a few days," I tell him.

"So, two more days till we have names!" He says proudly.

I give him a blank stare and he laughs a little. I mumble a "whatever" under my breath before getting up. I walk to the kitchen to get Jack some more food, since he's been craving it a lot lately.

"What do you want this time?" I ask him from the fridge.

"Um.... Two apples and a bag of popcorn. Oh, plus a pickle or two!" He says. I laugh at the special request before retrieving it for him. 

I plop down on the couch next to him and hand him his 'order'.

"Thanks honey bunch," he says making me giggle.

Then it happens.

"Zachary? I think my water just broke."

.

.

.

Ohhhhhhhh Jack is going to give birth!

Can't wait to reveal the baby names!

You guys will love the meanings behind them plus, there is a small surprise.

Btw, I will not be writing the whole child birth. Only certain parts and then of course after. I don't know if you guys find it disturbing but I sure do so.... I'm not writing that.