Saved

Zach's POV

I arrive home and see Jack passed out on the floor. I quickly dial 911 and tell them everything I know, including some things from the note he left.

I was kneeling on the floor with my head in my hands when a few men walked in.

I thought it was too late but within ten minutes, Jack was breathing.

He opened his eyes slowly as I cover him with kisses.

"Baby. Never fucking do that again!" I say.

"I swear I won't. I love you so much." He replies.

As we covered each other in kisses, he mumbled something.

"What?" I ask.

"Sing for me tonight. I want to post it on YouTube." He says.

"Why? You think because of one video I'm going to become famous?" I ask him.

"No, of course not. That's why we're going to be active on YouTube. We'll post videos of you singing and our daily lives." Jack says.

Maybe that could help him with his depression. If we have a lot of viewers and subscribers, that might make him feel like he should be here. Even though he already should feel like that.

"Okay fine." I say.

"YAY!' Jck yells.

Thank goodness all the men left already.

"Let's work on the first video now!" He suggests. 

"Why don't we, go to the store and buy some props? Oh! I know where we could film! That spare room upstairs, we could decorate and make it look professional!" I say getting excited over the idea.

And with that, we were out to the store.

-

We just arrived home and are decorating the room.

Here's what the finished product looks like.

We started filming a video and posted it later

Jack was really proud of me.

It made me happy just seeing him.

I knew I made the right choice but I know that tomorrow when Jack wakes up and looks at the video, he'll be disappointed. He will think it would be a big hit and then see one view.

How can I let him down easy?

.

.

.

Been MIA. Sorry. Well I'm back but I don't know for how long. Yeah. Bye.