Pregnant?!

Jack's POV

-One month later-

Positive.

Fuck.

Positive. Positive. Positive.

That's all I could think about.

I call Zach and he doesn't answer. Great. Of course he has to be at the store at a time like this.

I quickly run to the bathroom and puke. It's normal by now.

"How am I going to tell him?" I whisper to myself.

"Tell who what?" I hear a voice say.

I turn around hoping to see Zach but sadly it was Daniel.

Me and him have been getting along lately, I know it's hard to believe.

"Umm... I'm kind of pregnant and I don't know how to tell Zach..." I confess.

"How the fuck are you pregnant?! Your a dude! Wait... Fuck, are you trans?" Daniel questions.

"Fuck, I'm not trans idiot! I don't even know how I could get pregnant," I explain to him.

"I have an idea of how you can tell Zach but we need to know the gender first," Daniel says.

I nod and get a piece of paper.

On it, I write, "Zach, went out for coffee with Daniel. Be home soon. Love you! -Jack" 

Daniel looks at what I was writing and pulls me out the door as soon as I finish.

--

-At the doctors-

"Are you the father?" The doctor asks Daniel.

"Oh, no. Just a friend," he tells him.

"Okay well what's the father's name? I just need to know this for record information," the doctor tells us.

"Zach. Zachary Herron," I tell him.

"Great," he says before taking the results out of a envelope. My hands shake as I wait to know whether it's a boy or a girl.

"Jack Avery, I'm glad to say that your child is a..."

.

.

.

Voting time!

Comment here if you want it to be a girl! ===>>>

Comment here if you want it to be a boy! ===>>>

Maddie is a year older and officially out!

Bye Melons!