Giving Birth

Jack's POV

So. Painful.

"Almost done!" The doctor says to me.

I finally push the third one out and sigh.

"One more. You can do it," I hear from the doctor.

What?

I keep on pushing until  fourth one pops out.

" Congratulations Jack! You just gave birth to quadruplets!" The doctor tells me.

"What? I thought there were only three?" I ask him.

"When you had your screenings, the fourth one must have been too small at the time," he explains. "Don't worry, it happens more than you think."

I sigh heavily and Zach rushes over with a paper towel to wipe the sweat off of me.

"Thanks baby," I tell Zach. He just smiles and turns to the doctor.

"So, what are the genders?" he asks.

"Two boys and two girls. Have you two thought of names yet?" The doctor asks us.

"Um, not yet. May we have a moment with them?" Zach asks.

The doctor nods and two nurses come in the room, a baby in each hand.

I look at the babies that got placed in my arms. One was a girl, the other a boy, according to their wristbands.

"I have a name for this one," Zach says.

"Robert. Your middle name," he explains.

"Aww that's so cute. And this one is Dean," I tell him.

He nods and then says, "this is Isla. We should name her after your sister."

I lost my little sister when I was nine. She was the best. My dad was driving her to dance practice when a car crashed into her side of the car. My dad survived but she didn't. It should have been the other way.

"I think she would like that," I tell him. "This should be Reese. Your sister."

"Aww the names are adorable," Zach says. I nod in agreement before the doctor comes back in.

"Names?" He asks us.

"This is Reese and Dean," I tell him. He logs it in his computer and turns to Zach.

"This is Robert and Isla," Zach says.

Me and Zach smile at each other.

I can't believe he is mine and I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

.

.

.

Do y'all like the names and the meanings behind them?

I've had them in my head for like 10 chapters now and it feels good to finally release them to you.