Chapter 1

Hey guys, I'm back! Though I never left ;) Anyways, thanks if you went to read this <3 Vote if you like it and comment what you think!

Okay, I'm just gonna put this on every chapter, lol😝 I tried... Yeah... it isn't good, but I still like it to put at the beginning of the chapter <3 Well, I'm gonna try and see if I like it. If I don't, I won't put it

__________________________(In the mafia)~Natsu's POV

(In the mafia)
~Natsu's POV

I stared coldly at the person in front of me.

How dare he? He stood there with a smirk on his face, thinking I would make this kind of absurt deal.

"And what makes you think I will agree?" I asked with a trace of sarcasm in my voice, followed by a low chuckle.

"Think about it. Your wife will be more famous and we both will get a share of the money," he said.

Let me explain it. This bastard in front of me wants to hire MY Lucy for his magazine.

His porn magazine!!!

He is an idiot to even think I would consider this idea. Only I can see Luce in her birthday suit.

This idiot even added a chuckle at the thought of his idea. I glared at him. "No," I told him.

But he didn't drop the subject.

"It is a very good deal if you think about it. She is just another wife who you could manipulate and get money with."

If he talked about someone else, I would still be sitting in my chair. But nobody can talk about my wife that way. Nobody can talk about Lucy that way. This was the last strip, and I hadn't had many.

I stood up and walked over towards him, grabbing him by his neck. I got into his face. "You are testing my patience right now," I said lowly.

Finally there was a trace of fear in his eyes. And I will make it bigger.

"Mr. Dragneel, what are you doing?" he asked, clearly trying to calm himself. "I was just asking about your wif—"

"Exactly."

He clearly didn't understand it. I thought people knew me by now. Nobody messes with my family or even tries to. I leaned in, making sure his eyes met mine.

"It's completely disrespectful to mention my wife as if she were a mere object. If it were for any other business aspect, maybe I'll consider. But this? Oh the audacity to even try." I chuckled humorlessly at the end.

I made sure to have him look into my eyes, loving the way fear was consuming him. "We don't treat women like that. They're our equal. Be sure to remember that," I sneered.